Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The JD
Your Steam ID:76561198125678976
Your Character Name: John Valcone

Ban Length: 6 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thy/ @Tristan

Ban Reason: Assisting in mass rdm
Unban Reason: So, I was banned a little over 3 months ago, I was to receive at 6 month ban. However I was given the option that once 3 months had passed I was able to submit an appeal, the time has come. The situation that occurred on February 22 was not a pleasant one. I was in a gang called the lost guardians. My leaders and friends at the time were also x staff and had some resent for the server. They decided they never wanted to play here again, and so forth went on a mass rdming spree. I myself was quite hesitant and did not want to mass rmd. Still they pressured and pressured me to do so. Still I presented and did not. However one of eldars friends stevo hoped on. He was quite broke at the time so I gave him a weapon to do it. This in lies the reason for my ban. This was simply a stupid mistake that I should not have made. I regret this mistake, though I have learned from it. I have no resent for the server, simply want to enjoy it like I did before. I understand the gravity of my choice and wont mess up again. have re read the rules to updated myself on the new ones I have missed in my time away and am ready to start playing here again.

Time of Occurrence: Febuary 22 (time unknown)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you will need to serve the rest of your punishment in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.