Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageLeeon

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: LeeonTOTHESAVAGE
Total time spent playing on the server: LONG TIME
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: YEP (IDK)
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: 37
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Vice LORDS, SAVAGE GANG
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: BECAUSE IM HALF CHINESE
Net Worth?(How much money you have): Unlimited
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: Name yes Race IDK REALLY KNOW
Are you willing to make your car yellow?: yes
Do you have premium?: no
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): yes
What car do you currently own?: Invisible Lambo
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: I GOT ALL GUNS IN THE MOTHER FUCK*ING GAME

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jahson Brown
Total time spent playing on the server: 68 Hours
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: Lying,LTARP,FailRP,FearRP
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Player Level: 140 Metal Working: 64 Crafting: 36 Cooking: 1 Fishing: 1 Mining: 80 Chemistry: 25 Woodcutting: 50 Farming: 15
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: The Finnese Kids,The Romanian Mafia The Richards family (i was invited right after i joined the server)
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Because i always liked this org,from the potential and dedication it has. I am friends with sam wong many other users from it. I also helped this org when it needed to as best as i could. The reason i wana join is to help this org and prove my loyalty to Sam Wong and help this org back on it's feet
Net Worth?(How much money you have): 100k
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: Yes
Are you willing to make your car yellow?: Yes
Do you have premium?: Yes
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): Yes
What car do you currently own?: BMW M3 E92
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: Ar's Thompson's Ak's 1911'S Glock's Silver Baller's

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jahson Brown
Total time spent playing on the server: 68 Hours
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: Lying,LTARP,FailRP,FearRP
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Player Level: 140 Metal Working: 64 Crafting: 36 Cooking: 1 Fishing: 1 Mining: 80 Chemistry: 25 Woodcutting: 50 Farming: 15
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: The Finnese Kids,The Romanian Mafia The Richards family (i was invited right after i joined the server)
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Because i always liked this org,from the potential and dedication it has. I am friends with sam wong many other users from it. I also helped this org when it needed to as best as i could. The reason i wana join is to help this org and prove my loyalty to Sam Wong and help this org back on it's feet
Net Worth?(How much money you have): 100k
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): Yes
What car do you currently own?: BMW M3 E92
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: Ar's Thompson's Ak's 1911'S Glock's Silver Baller's
Denied. Do not apply again.
Reason: This org is back on it's feet, no sufficient weaponry.

Timorem1

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

**SAM WONG TOLD ME IT WAS OK TO REAPPLY**

Roleplay Name: Boshua Bickson

Total time spent playing on the server: 4 months almost 5

Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: yes, too many warning points

Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: farming32, woodcutting 25, 12chemistry, 43 mining, 8crafting, 27 metal working

Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: yes

Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: i feel like i would be a great addition to the family and i think you guys are really cool P.S. im a really good shot

Net Worth?(How much money you have): $133,247

Are you willing to change your last name and race?: yes

Are you willing to make your car yellow?: hell yeah! i love yellow cars

Do you have premium?: i will today and certanly if i get accepted

Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): yes i think yellow is cool

What car do you currently own?: i dont own a car because im saving up for a car at the moment

How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:scar and makorov

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

**SAM WONG TOLD ME IT WAS OK TO REAPPLY**

Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: yes, too many warning points

Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: farming32, woodcutting 25, 12chemistry, 43 mining, 8crafting, 27 metal working

Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: i feel like i would be a great addition to the family and i think you guys are really cool P.S. im a really good shot

Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): yes i think yellow is cool

What car do you currently own?: i dont own a car because im saving up for a car at the moment

How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:scar and makorov
Pending - Currently discussing whether you can prove to produce & or purchase more assault rifles. Let me or another uncle know once you have obtained 8+ rifles. Other than that you just need to get you're crafting level up to 30 (optional but will increase odds of you being accepted into the family.)

SavageLeeon

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Pending - Currently discussing whether you can prove to produce & or purchase more assault rifles. Let me or another uncle know once you have obtained 8+ rifles. Other than that you just need to get you're crafting level up to 30 (optional but will increase odds of you being accepted into the family.)
reply to me bruh

Timorem1

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i can buy guns yeah i have 100k

Timorem1

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

ill buy guns when i lose one know i have 2 assault rifles

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: YEP (IDK)
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Vice LORDS, SAVAGE GANG
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: Name yes Race IDK REALLY KNOW
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): yes
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: I GOT ALL GUNS IN THE MOTHER FUCK*ING GAME
Re-apply, make the application correct this time.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Mateo Abernathy [Probably changing first name to something else.]
Total time spent playing on the server: Started in July. So about 6 months.
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: Yes, I've been banned for "Breaking FearRP." That is a whole different story.
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Player level 55
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Notorious Mafia, La Familia
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Looking for a family, that does many crimes, since us Abernathy's have died out. I have been searching for a new family.
Net Worth?(How much money you have): Just bought a vehicle, had 149k.
What car do you currently own?: BMW M3 GTR
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: I sold most of my weapons, at this time I own an MR96.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Mateo Abernathy
Total time spent playing on the server: Started in July. So about 6 months.
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: Yes, I've been banned for "Breaking FearRP." That is a whole different story.
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Player level 55
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Notorious Mafia, La Familia
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Looking for a family, that does many crimes, since us Abernathy's have died out. I have been searching for a new family.
Net Worth?(How much money you have): Just bought a vehicle, had 149k.
What car do you currently own?: BMW M3 GTR
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: I sold most of my weapons, at this time I own an MR96.
ACCEPTED
Welcome to The Wong Family!
Imessage Sam Wong in game for an invite.
Make sure to pm me your discord name so you can get permission also pm me what you're going to change your (name wong) to so he can put you on the thread.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied - Refused to change in-game race.

Timorem1

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:scar and LR300 but i can purchase any gun if i have to

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:scar and LR300 but i can purchase any gun if i have to
ACCEPTED
Welcome to The Wong Family cousin!
Imessage Sam Wong in game for an invite.
Make sure to pm me your discord name so you can get permission also pm me what you're going to change your (name wong) to so he can put you on the thread.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Changed:
TMO (The Makarov Org) to Rockford Cartel as they have the same Leader.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added to Trusted/Allies:
  • Jack Carter

Natann

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Natan Wong
Total time spent playing on the server: 700+ hours
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: Broke probation a month ago.
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: 227 Player level. 99 Farming. 67 Crafting. 72 Mining. 83 Wood Working
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Luxury,Black knights,Wong family and Thot Patrol
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: I know Sam Wong from when i started playing on Monolith and we have been friends for a long time.
Net Worth?(How much money you have): 140k worth of LSD
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: Yes have done that already
Are you willing to make your car yellow?: Done that
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): Did it already
What car do you currently own?: Porsche 918 Spyder
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: 3 LR-300'S 10 AK-74 6 AR-15 3 G36C 2 IMI GALILS 3 SCAR-HS WITH GRENADE LAUNCHERS 1 L115 2KSGS

Status
Not open for further replies.