Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i have to say good that you removed the minges from your org. No org should turn anything what alot of luxury's old members
Yeah, I was just giving most people a chance to join.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

also Can mayers be neutral with you. We dont want any wars and ive seen a bit of rivalry but i would like that to stop so we can get along with our business and maybe sell to you in the future

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

also Can mayers be neutral with you. We dont want any wars and ive seen a bit of rivalry but i would like that to stop so we can get along with our business and maybe sell to you in the future
I don't know about the selling part but we can be neutral for now.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

why dont you like ores at decent prices

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Daniel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

LISTEN MON CAN I JOIN THE WUNG FAMOLY IM BOONK WONG

MLG CAPSLOCK MTN DEW KING

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

glad to see the wong family took out the trash . I would like to strike a business deal in the future for ore , wood , guns and other services as rockfords only large legal org

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

LISTEN MON CAN I JOIN THE WUNG FAMOLY IM BOONK WONG
Consisting your actions earliest this night, you are nothing more than a fake wong. You will be very likely denied.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Removed:
  • Joel Wong
  • Baldrick Wong
  • Rico Wong
  • Alex Wong
  • Madone Wong
Contact me if you would like to join back through PMs.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

There is now a format to join:

Roleplay Name:
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application:
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?:
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?:
Net Worth?(How much money you have):
Are you willing to change your last name and race?:
Are you willing to make your car yellow?:
Do you have premium?:
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):
What car do you currently own?:
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:

Nenea Tanti

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Zack Hammond
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: player level 107,fishing 1,farming 23,27 crafting,36 metalworking,5 cooking,46 woodcutting.56 mining,16 chemestry
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Yes(white kids gang created by a friend for fun)
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: I want to join the Wong Family because some friends did and it seems a good organisation
Net Worth?(How much money you have): $183.589
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: Yes
Are you willing to make your car yellow?: Yes
Do you have premium?: No
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): Yes
What car do you currently own?: Nissan Skyline 2000GT
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: 2 rifles and some pistols at the moment(hk,ar 15,some deagles,revolvers and makaroves)

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Zack Hammond
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: player level 107,fishing 1,farming 23,27 crafting,36 metalworking,5 cooking,46 woodcutting.56 mining,16 chemestry
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Yes(white kids gang created by a friend for fun)
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: I want to join the Wong Family because some friends did and it seems a good organisation
Net Worth?(How much money you have): $183.589
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: Yes
Do you have premium?: No
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): Yes
What car do you currently own?: Nissan Skyline 2000GT
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: 2 rifles and some pistols at the moment(hk,ar 15,some deagles,revolvers and makaroves)
ACCEPTED
Welcome to The Wong Family!
Imessage Sam Wong in game for an invite.
Make sure to imessage Sam Wong what your name was before and what your new name will be.

jeff fisher

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jeff Hunter
Total time spent playing on the server: 2 months
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: mass vdm
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Mining 31|Woodcutting 19|Chemistry 23|Farming 21|Fishing 3|Cooking 1|Crafting 5|Metalworking 10
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Kush King's and Shadow syndicate
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: i think it will be a fun experience and make a lot of friends and more money and be a big man
Net Worth?(How much money you have):44,654
Are you willing to change your last name and race?:Yess
Are you willing to make your car yellow?:Yes
Do you have premium?:no im ganna get it chirismis day
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):Yes
What car do you currently own?:brz
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:four guns i have a ak 2 makroves a deagle and a p99

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jeff Hunter
Total time spent playing on the server: 2 months
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: mass vdm
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Mining 31|Woodcutting 19|Chemistry 23|Farming 21|Fishing 3|Cooking 1|Crafting 5|Metalworking 10
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Kush King's and Shadow syndicate
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: i think it will be a fun experience and make a lot of friends and more money and be a big man
Net Worth?(How much money you have):44,654
Are you willing to change your last name and race?:Yess
Are you willing to make your car yellow?:Yes
Do you have premium?:no im ganna get it chirismis day
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):Yes
What car do you currently own?:brz
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:four guns i have a ak 2 makroves a deagle and a p99
Denied
You were denied due to the following: Starting off you were banned for mass VDM, you have a low crafting level, and a low farming level. My major concern is that you do not have suitable weaponry at your disposale, re-apply in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

KryptonGS

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

• Roleplay Name: Louis Romanelli
  • Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application:|Player level:204|Metal Working:90|Crafting:55|Cooking:4|Fishing:6|Mining:53|Chemistry:17|Woodworking:77|Farming:99|
  • Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Yes, I have been in The Formers
  • Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: First off, I know Sam Wong and I needed a gang to join since the Formers disbanded.
  • Net Worth?(How much money you have):70,000(I have level 99 farming I could get money very easy)
  • Are you willing to change your last name and race?:Yes
  • Are you willing to make your car yellow?:Yes
  • Do you have premium?:no
  • Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):Yes
  • What car do you currently own?:Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
  • How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: At the moment I dont have that much since I am focusing on making money.

Madone

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Madone Wong
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Player level : 88 | Metal :10 | Craft :11 | Mining : 50 | Chemistry : 43 | Wood-Cutting : 37| Farming : 10
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Yes , The Wong Family & The Foreigners
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Special group , back at it again
Net Worth?(How much money you have): 300,000$ (Making more money, spend on a lot of stuffs)
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: yes
Do you have premium?: Tes
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): yes
What car do you currently own?: Camaro
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: AK's , AR's , G36C , SCAR'H

Last edited:

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

• Roleplay Name: Louis Romanelli
  • Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application:|Player level:204|Metal Working:90|Crafting:55|Cooking:4|Fishing:6|Mining:53|Chemistry:17|Woodworking:77|Farming:99|
  • Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Yes, I have been in The Formers
  • Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: First off, I know Sam Wong and I needed a gang to join since the Formers disbanded.
  • Net Worth?(How much money you have):70,000(I have level 99 farming I could get money very easy)
  • Are you willing to change your last name and race?:Yes
  • Are you willing to make your car yellow?:Yes
  • Do you have premium?:no
  • Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):Yes
  • What car do you currently own?:Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
  • How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: At the moment I dont have that much since I am focusing on making money.
ACCEPTED
Make sure to pm me your discord name so you can get permission also pm me what you're going to change your (name wong) to so i can put you on the thread.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Madone Wong
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Player level : 88 | Metal :10 | Craft :11 | Mining : 50 | Chemistry : 43 | Wood-Cutting : 37| Farming : 10
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Yes , The Wong Family & The Foreigners
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Special group , back at it again
Net Worth?(How much money you have): 20,000$ (Making more money, spend on a lot of stuffs)
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: yes
Do you have premium?: Tes
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): yes
What car do you currently own?: Camaro
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: AK's , AR's , G36C , SCAR'H
ACCEPTED
Make sure to pm me your discord name so you can get permission also pm me what you're going to change your (name wong) to so i can put you on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.