LV

Steam Name: TheLastMiles
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:434349461
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheLastMiles/
RolePlay Name: Miles Bux

Warn Amount: 1 Warning Point
Warning Staff Member: @Luvbunny

Warn Reason: RDM
Unwarn Reason: I shot a mechanic who was failing to comply with my demands, at first i asked them to put their hands up as they wouldnt do me a favour, i put them under fear rp by pulling my weapon, i asked him to put his hands up but he wouldnt then i attemepted to mug the person yet they failed to comply and stood still, i then gave him a 3 second warning and still he didnt put his hands up or comply at all so then i killed him so he couldnt call the police on me.
He then called staff for a sit, in the sit the person denied everything and said i just killed him then claimed he had video evedance but then said that The said the video didnt work.
After that I was warned for RDM even though neither of us had video evidance and the person failed to comply during the RP stiuation
I spoke to another staff member and they gave me the link to this page to appeal
Any questions please ask
Yours Miles B.
:)
ps excuse spelling

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

If you’d like to appeal a warning point, you can make a staff report Here. This thread is for ban appeals solely.
Locked and Moved.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there, LastMile!

Altough this was locked, ill leave you a little explination on this thread.

You were at the impound area when you met the ticket creator. The ticket creator was a tow truck driver at that time. You went up to him with a gun drawn, ordering to repair your car.

The tow truck driver however tried to roleplay it out by saying that he wasnt aware of how to actually repair cars.

Troughout the sit you've stated that you ordered to put his hands up, to drop money. Altough the ticket creator denied your statement, if that would have been true, you would have mugged a tow truck driver in a public area (Tow Truck Impound Area).

I made the conclusion with your statements.

One final thing to add: Once youre a citizen you need at least two people pointing a firearm at someone in order to apply FearRP. Being alone will not make FearRP apply, unless youre a police officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.