Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CHiknJUice(main)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106576229
Your Character Name: Rob Puggage

Target Steam Name: QuickSilver1937
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175744759
Target Character Name (if known): Theo Flash

Request reason: He broke fear rp, as well as disconnecting to avoid. You will see HARD evidence of this at the end of the video.
When did the situation occur?: Around 12 am est 7/31/17
Your evidence to support your claim:
and
73c2b015229d3b96dda6c20abf0b4b6a.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: David Wild

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So if you saw, I jumped on the bridge before you pulled the gun on me because I was going off cause I was tired after grinding all day and I disconnected when I landed. In your video your friend said I have a gun to you multiple times but I had already disconnected, I had no valuables/money on me that you could have taken so if I k ew you were going to rob me, I wouldn't have jumped, but like I said I was already going to jump and log before you pulled the gun on me and at the time I didn't even know you did that nor did I ever hear your friend say that because I had already disconnected to go off. I did not combat log to avoid a robbery because I had no point to and I was just going to go watch YouTube.

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also the second I jumped I said later, but in the video all you see is my mic, I was saying later to the guy that I was talking to because I was getting off.

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

And also I don't know why your freind said he had a gun to me because I had left the sexond I hit the water, maybe my character didn't disappear but sorry Rob, even if I didn't go off to watch YouTube, I had nothing that you could have taken from me so goodnight, I'm tired.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Seems pretty clear in the video you rushed off to avoid that mug. You definitely saw the guns and dipped. That's my take and I'll leave it up to an admin to make a final decision.

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

That was his friends voice that said cant rob Theo, my voice isn't that deep.

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry if it looks like I quit the game to avoid an RP situation but I had no proboble reason too considering I had nothing he could have stolen off me.

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also the guy that had a gun out in the very beginning was a someome I was talking about the Wongs, he was not robbing me.

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you want to talk to me, just message me in discord or in-game.

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ik, I said I was talking but my voice is not that deep, talk to me and you will know for a fact i did not say that.

Elite Skulls Gaming

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was around him at that time he was getting off and was talking to this guy and jumped off he had to get off... he did not even know he was being robbed...

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was around him at that time he was getting off and was talking to this guy and jumped off he had to get off... he did not even know he was being robbed...
Really? if you blast your volume at 5 to 7 seconds, theo says "you cant rob here" which you can, since its outskirts.
that link starts at 5 seconds, blast your volume

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm so done with this bs, that is not my voice, talk to me please and stop puting words in my mouth when that was your freind in your discord. Anyone who has talked to me before can vouch and say that is not my voice. It is way to deep to be mine.

Elite Skulls Gaming

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Really? if you blast your volume at 5 to 7 seconds, theo says "you cant rob here" which you can, since its outskirts.
that link starts at 5 seconds, blast your volume
You know theo does not have a deep voice right??

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

let me say this again, my mic was activated because if you read what i wrote, i said later. stop saying i said you can't rob here because my voice IS NOT THAT DEEP

Status
Not open for further replies.