LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SoilderKidd
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lawrence Starks

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@TheRustyPlayer

Reason for Report: TheRustyPlayer brought Teleported my freind @Jar Of Mayonnaise to a sit that didn't even involve him when he was in the middle of a huge gunfight with police, once he brought him he immediately returned him to his previous location and got him killed by the police. This could've been avoided if he would've just teleport'd to him before and asked him if it was okay to bring him to a sit, which it wasn't. After the incedint TheRustyPlayer left the server for reason's unknown. Simple teachings to more junior staff could prevent incidents like this happening all around but all i'm asking for is an apology to my friend max and possibly getting is items refunded. Thank you

Time of Occurrence: 5:00 EST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jar Of Mayonnaise @LosoLoaded @TheRustyPlayer

Attachments

• claim2.png
    claim2.png
    608.9 KB · Views: 6

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Indeed what happened^^^

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there @LosoLoaded I am sorry about how this happened, unfortunately I ran the incorrect command wich resulted in me accidentally teleporting you to me, my intention was for me to teleport to you and bring you to the sit once you were ready.
It was not my intention to bring you straight away as this is not what we are supposed to do and in result of this I did effect your rp and caused you to loose items.
If you would like to make a refund request I will vouch for the items you lost.

Like I said I'm sorry and this should not have happened to you.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

There's no misuse of administrative powers in this report. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.