Your Steam Name: BeanSauceDripHit
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158938935
Your Character Name: Servit Raul

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @mclovin

Ban Reason: RDM Mutiple Offense?
Time of Occurrence: 7/22/2018 1AM
Relevant Evidence:
This isn't rdm the cop was suppose to be dead anyways, the medic broke fearrp and wouldn't heal me he kept going for the cop so I put the cop back down because he cost me 1 Kevlar when he shot me, so I deceased him when he got falsely revived. IDK how these videos told you this is rdm like I kept telling the medic to put his hands up before that video even started so I just pulled out my physgun and was pointing at him and talking shit because he wasn't listening regardless of being at gunpoint the gun was on my back which is all you have proof of sure but he broke fearrp and just continued to heal the cop.
I never broke "mug" timer @mclovin there was a cop driving past, and a random guy walked up which could've been a detective in which I told to put his hands up right as I ran away back to what I was doing.
Full story:
Some dude started talking trash after I told him he should not walk around with his vector out. He then proceeded to talk shit and when it was over and he flamed me hella he had his gun on safety so I pulled out mine and we had a gunfight. I killed him, and he had called in for backup. Ems showed up to the bridge first and wouldn't heal me he was just going for the cop idk why he broke fearrp so I started pointing my physgun at him. When the medic revived the cop I shot him back down and then fully killed him so that the medic couldn't do that anymore. I was being healed eventually and a cop drove past really slow slow enough for me to walk up and say get out of the car in which they broke fearrp and drove away. When I start heading across the bridge a random dude which I thought could've been a detective ran up to the gunfight area and I told him to put his hands up so I could leave safely I never broke any rules here.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Not sure

Last edited:

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@reactskate as far as the medic breaking fear rp and you cannot kill the cop for a rule break a medic did ban appeal DENIED
now the raid timer you have received a warning point for that as it was first offence and as you were not sure for pd or what not that appeal is ACCEPTED now the warning point will be removed next time in game

Status
Not open for further replies.