Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [Mono Fan] John Cena
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:193019628
Your Character Name: Moses Colombo

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Kocayine

Ban Reason: VDM, Warnings of Fail Driving.
Time of Occurrence: 1 day 22 hours, 19 minutes.
Relevant Evidence: No Evidence.
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one.

Story: So first of all, I was driving my Dodge Charger (Donator Police Car) down the Main Street. I see stop sign, I pressed my emergency break, and i was in first person. This guy came out of no where, and it slightly touched him and he got killed. And I call the EMS, but no one is coming. And Somebody was dragging his body somewhere else, I was aiming a Taser at the guy who is dragging to stop dragging, he let go, i dragged he's body to the sidewalk so that no other car runs him over and make him Deceased. But, he called a staff sit. I was explaining all the Story, but @Kocayine won't even trust and say that it's a lie because of looking at my Fail Driving Warnings, and the guy was in the SideWalk. But I told him i moved to the side so that no other car runs him over and injure him more. But Kocayine was like, you sounds like your lying based on I look at your warning logs. How could he assume/decide that I am lying by just looking at the Warning? This is not Fair at all, and I don't like how he say like that. Also, what if my story were right? And he just banned me by looking at the Logs? I really think that he can't just judge like that by only looking at the Warning Logs.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I saw the situation when I was invisible and it looked like you drifted into him on purpose, I banned you because you had two different warnings for reckless driving which means you don't care about the rules so the only thing I could do is ban you to convince you not to break the rules again.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.