Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Lawrence Starks
Steam name: Soldierkidd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104931280

Date and time of loss: 1/25/19
What happened: I was being mugged in my buddies vehicle in front of the Premium storage box in true-Norths south corner of the map , and was told i was a hostage and ordered not to get out the vehicle. The muggers then perused to shoot at my buddies attempting to rescue me and in frustration killing me intentionally to focus on other attackers.
What do you need refunded: 1x Serbu Shorty , 1x Kev & Helm , 2x shotgun ammunition.
Evidence : @smokeydagger

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@smokeydagger When you get a chance please confirm or deny this.

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Confirm

I talked to the person in game who killed Soldierkidd. He admitted that Soldierkidd was inside the hostage takers vehicle complying with all orders. The hostage takers then got into a shoot out with Soldierkidd's friends near the southern corner area of the map. While talking to the hostage taker he admitted "I didn't want to deal with the hostage anymore and just wanted to kill his friends". The hostage taker then told me he turned to the vehicle Soldierkidd was inside and shot him. Both parties (soldierkidd and the hostage takers) agreed that Soldierkidd complied with all orders given to him and at no point became a threat.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

From memory I can confirm 1x serbu shorty and 1x kev and helm, I am unsure about the amount of ammunition used/lost.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.