Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Drew
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:23894491
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Steve Hongle

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Thy

Reason for Report: Insulting other players, Breaking the global forum rules set by @Gurra and general rule 1.2 screenshot3.jpgscreenshot.jpgscreenshot5.jpg

It's disrespectful to both insult and mock players on Monolith, especially with your role as a community manager. Not only is it outlined as being against the rules, it sets a poor example for behavior that people can conduct since people look at your position as someone that should be a role model on this community. It's also hypocritical to allow super admins to punish players for asking questions that not even the recipient found offensive and are much lighter than what @Thy said, but yet @Thy remains unpunished.screenshot6.jpg
Time of Occurrence:
Evidence to support your claim:tes5.jpg test9.png test.png
I took the screenshots below on my phone because I saw the posts and couldn't believe a community manager is saying these things to players.

Players can't insult other players on the forums or mock them as they'll be punished for it, yet here is a community manager doing exactly that and remaining unpunished.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV