Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Tim Lancaster
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156671437
Your Character Name: Tim Lancaster

Ban Length: 3 months {7 days left)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@DevulTj
Ban Reason: external crosshair usage :( https://gyazo.com/9131751d6f8570fb25fc0fca82d50470
Unban Reason:

I had just returned from a 2-month break from Monolith and everything was the same from when I left it nothing really major had changed, so I thought. Me being me I contacted a few friends they welcomed me with open arms and we based. A little later we got cop raided and I provided evidence of the items I had in my inventory and through that video, I was met with a 3-month ban on my first day of coming back to Monolith. I made a ban appeal (yes this is my second one) proving another staff member had custom crosshair and received no punishment and using an Autoexec made by a staff member that had the crosshair command which I removed because I personally did not like it.

While I do strongly believe under the circumstances I should not have received a 3 month (which I still do) I shifted the focus away from myself because ultimately I made the mistake of not updating myself on the new rules and blaming someone or something will not change it.

over the 2 months and 23 days of my ban, I changed my view on Monolith and realized what needed to be done with my attitude to be a member of this community. With this new pc of mine and a fresh mindset, I hope you accept my apology. If not that is understandable and I will wait out my last 7 days but either way I am very excited to get back into the game and I hope to see you guys soon.

Time of Occurrence: got banned late September if I remember?
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.