hoovy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: hoovy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41516991
Your Character Name: Tim Snow

Ban Length: 4w 2days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Hector Cooper III

Ban Reason: Failrp (huge past 18 warning points of breaking rules)
Time of Occurrence: 9:00 pm est
Relevant Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoovymax/screenshot/2425627585387891555
Additional members involved/witnessing: me and hector

i do not want an unban i am just asking for a shorter ban sentence i am so sorry that i failrped by mugging in a public place but did not think that i would have been banned for 4 weeks when i was mugging someone in the public place i did not know that it was not allowed because if i get arrested that is my fault and Hector said (the ban will give you time to read the rules) maybe 1 day or 2 but not 4 weeks i think this ban has gone way to far and 4 weeks is not deserved for 18 warning points i should have been warned and let console take care of my bans but i am sorry for failrping.

Hector Cooper III

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

29F8114B264BA5554EEE6791C541497EE093A66C

First I will place this as evidence for my punishment, you have a record of 39 warning points and 24 warnings over the past month

Reactions: Ali

hoovy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i am so sorry and i will definitely read the rules i am just asking for a shorter ban

hoovy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i do not think that failrp should have been a 4 week ban that is all im saying i shouldnt have been mugging in public but i should have been warned for that because i have just been warned a day ago for ftvl and i was not banned for 4 weeks

Hector Cooper III

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hoovy, I gave you this ban because of your lengthy record. Not only because of the fact that you mugged in a public place. It is crucial that you have full knowledge of the rules when you play on the server. You have been warned 24 times, and you should have started being more cautious even on your first warning point. You clearly have shown negligence in your ability to follow the rules, which makes me feel that you deserve this punishment as a lesson to improve your actions.

Not only have you shown negligence, your attitude is also very disorderly towards other players. During the ticket I was handling before I banned you, you called another player a "retard". I will also mention that I have seen you act disrespectful in previous situations that I have handled with you.

I think that a 1 month ban was very generous, considering the amount of times you have broken rules that this did not lead to a permanent ban. This is a serious roleplaying server, this behavior you have shown is not tolerated.

hoovy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hoovy, I gave you this ban because of your lengthy record. Not only because of the fact that you mugged in a public place. It is crucial that you have full knowledge of the rules when you play on the server. You have been warned 24 times, and you should have started being more cautious even on your first warning point. You clearly have shown negligence in your ability to follow the rules, which makes me feel that you deserve this punishment as a lesson to improve your actions.

Not only have you shown negligence, your attitude is also very disorderly towards other players. During the ticket I was handling before I banned you, you called another player a "retard". I will also mention that I have seen you act disrespectful in previous situations that I have handled with you.

I think that a 1 month ban was very generous, considering the amount of times you have broken rules that this did not lead to a permanent ban. This is a serious roleplaying server, this behavior you have shown is not tolerated.
well then i dont find a point in playing the server ever again because the next time i break rules i will be banned for maybe 2 months... sorry.

Hector Cooper III

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If you do not plan on playing on this server again, that is your decision. If you do return, I expect that you will demonstrate yourself as an improved roleplayer and be much more careful on following the rules.

Your ban appeal is DENIED

Kind regards,
nooodle

hoovy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

am i eligible to appeal again??

hoovy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV