LV

Your Steam Name: Timmy Wong
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156671437
Your Character Name: Timmy Narco

Ban Length: 7 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Bedsheet

Ban Reason: Staff diss
Unban Reason: ok here we gooooo

in the beginning i frag some SS that shot me for no reason and i leave to go get a medic i cross the street and ask for the medic to heal me Mclovin (playing as a deputy) pointed a glock at my head and asked me to turn around and put my hands up and there was another deputy with a taser i was told "if you Where the only one with a gun out its not a rule break"-mclovin https://gyazo.com/030e414da29424d0f1779a6fab469b85 (this was a 20 minutes back) he didn't even take the time to accept the sit and understand the situation and didnt take my sit so i moved on with my life ok back to the "arrest" or me getting detained with this information which is clearly implying if its 1v1 fear rp does not apply i run behind the cop car pull out my m1911 kill mclovin and the dude with a taser then some SGT runs from somewhere and kills me and continues to decease me while multiple medics were around me. I then made a report about the cop that deceased me because from my perspective he shot to decease me and it was not on accident Bed sheet then accepts my ticket and mclovin appears Bedsheet asks what happens and i explain to him that mclovin tried putting cuffs on me after i asked him why i was being detained or arrested and he didn't answer when i was explaining to Bedsheet mclovin then intrudes into a sit which he wasn't even apart of and interrupts me while im explaining
he is not even apart of the sit after he tries to explain i talk over him and say "can i talk can i talk" and i continue explaining
he argues with me some more and i let him explain he says the cop accidentally deceased me
"accidently" its almost like if the sit has turned into a report against mclovin bedsheet then agrees with him saying it was fear rp i bring up the reply he gave me https://gyazo.com/030e414da29424d0f1779a6fab469b85 and he mclovin says this
at 0:34 bedsheet and mclovin say diifrent things bedsheet says its for everyone and mclovin says its just for cops?????? he then shows me this link https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/monolith-rp-server-rules.180/page-6 and he said "the way the rule is worded for civ on civ yes that is acceptable (fear rp applys) but when its a police officer its in small print of it all 1 police officers weapon on you is still fear rp" i still cant find the rule where it says that i might be fucking blind or its not there and he is lying after that they go in discord and talk for like 10 minutes https://gyazo.com/515e3f9f676976f928760b64d5b09cd6 i this point i get mad and say this is fucking pathetic is this what all staff members do go into discord which can be diss ish he obviously was using his senior admin rank to persuade bedsheet to his side (still this sit isn't even about him) after their talk in discord bed sheet says "we've decided" implying mclovin influenced his decision to ban you for 3 days this is where i get a bit mad and realize the sit isn't even about mclovin if he wasn't there in the first place i wouldn't have gotten mad at him and half way through the sit i didnt even realize he was mclovin a SA he said i wasn't showing respect to bedsheet or himself i didn't show respect to mclovin at all if you want respect give it i'm also sorta mad at bedsheet for not controlling the sit and just laying down on mclovins lap but looking through the video i don't really see how i dissed him other then saying "is this what all staff members do go in discord during sits"

he is putting words into bedsheets mouth

expect a staff report , mclovin had no right to join a sit he was not apart of and basically take over we didn't even bring the guy that deceased me....

3 day ---> 7 day

Time of Occurrence: 1/26/19 9:47 am EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @bedsheet @mclovin

bedsheet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I understand your frustration.

From what I recalled from my memory, FearRP applied so long as two or more weapons are drawn on you. In a situation where one gun is drawn against you, you may attempt to defend yourself. However, as McLovin stated, in a police situation, only one deputy is required for FearRP to apply.

Regardless, though a taser + gun were drawn at first by two deputies (one being McLovin), the second deputy did later pull out a gun instead a few seconds before you firing. Even if the 2+ rule did apply for deputies as well, you would have still fallen under FearRP.

I cannot currently upload footage because I’m not at home, but I certainly will later tonight. McLovin is not currently available either.

McLovin was involved in the sit because of his direct involvement in the incident and for his testimonial.

I initially was going to give a 12 hour ban based on your previous moderation history & warnings, but due to staff disrespect, was forced to increase it to 3. McLovin suggested a 7 day because of your continuation of disrespect, and as as my superior, I abided. I, or another staff member, will review all statements/evidence later tonight and decide on a denial, reduction, or otherwise.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i still cant find the rule where it says that i might be fucking blind or its not there and he is lying
FearRP does not apply when you are put at gunpoint, or in striking distance of a melee weapon by less than two civilians. If there are less than two civilians you may try to run or fight back. If you have your weapon out (on safety or off safety), you are always allowed to attack players who aim straight at you - independent of how many they are.
When any police deputies have you at gunpoint, FearRP applies at all times. This however excludes Detectives.

The rule is there.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

"McLovin was involved in the sit because of his direct involvement in the incident and for his testimonial"

mclovin was not needed at the sit whatsoever he used his staff powers to insert himself into the sit to make it more bias in
2:40 he says himself he came here to the sit i dont know why your making it sound like you brought him into the sit so he can tell his side of the story even if you were to bring someone to explain it would be the guy i originally made a report on for deceasing me

if mclovin did not insert himself into a report/sit that he basically was not apart of i wouldn't have gotten mad and "disrespected him"
if You had just brought the guy that deceased me and had a regular sit this Could have been prevented

also mclovin also stated that he made a report on me right after i made a report on the deceased guy, about me breaking fear rp im not sure if you accepted his report or he just canceled it but if he made another report on me make a seperate sit so we can talk about the fear rp

the whole sit converted into me originally reporting the guy that deceased me to me arguing with mclovin and me gettiing banned for staff diss like the fact i didnt even know he was staff halfway through the sit is a yikes

i would love to talk over discord just call me when u can i guess

bedsheet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

BAN REDUCTION: 36H

I reviewed what was stated and have decided to reduce your ban for the following reasons;
  • Mclovin was not on duty during the sit and as a result I don't believe illusionist's words should constitute staff disrespect, HOWEVER, it was still disrespect regardless, and the ban time has taken this into account. Illusionist was not aware of Mclovin's status until halfway through the sit.
  • Mclovin suggested a ban time, but because of his direct involvement in the situation (conflict of interests) I believe it's right I reduce the ban time to what I initially pushed for.
Further infractions will result in a much harsher punishment. I'm being extremely lenient in this decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.