Your Steam Name: Timmy Lancaster
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:156671437
Your Character Name: Timmy Lancaster

Ban Length: week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Forsai

Ban Reason: rdm 2x and fail rp
Unban Reason:

this is the video

the sheriff in the video is my close mate josh crispy he was having a headache so he had is radio off i was told on radio that his car was code red but no reason was stated. given this i had to assume the worst the man in the red vehicle could be armed and dangerous so i did what i was ordered to do and open fired on the red jeep when he was down i attempted to move my vehicle but since it was on 2% it was blown up and i was disoriented during that time josh crispy and the dude that owns the red car were speaking but josh didnt know what happened because he had his radio off. when i got back up i saw that he wasnt in cuffs and thats when i came at him with a non lethal i had to get off and for shits and giggles i battoned josh and slammed him into the wall he was laughing his ass off in looc. then came the dude that was telling me he had drugs so i told him to put his hands up and tased him when he didnt realising he was just cop baiting and wasting my time i let him go. i also let the driver of the red jeep go because i know that cops sometimes false code red all the time and i was hearing on radio their reason which was not valid there fore i let him go. the medic intern that when into the vehicle i asked him to step out and place his hands in the air which he didnt so i used a non lethal and dragged his body to the side of the road out of incoming traffic when his body started to spun like a beyblade and hit his head on corner of a wall purley accidental and no evidence proving other wise.

i do understand even though josh crispy is a close mate of mine that i did fail rp and rdm but it was it really caused harm to no one and we were just having fun thats what games are for

so i would understand if my ban was for a fail rp and a rdm

@WoundedSoul is josh crispy he can confirm this

Time of Occurrence: around 4-5 pm EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

Forsai

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

After reading this appeal I will lower your ban to 3 days. Appeal Partially Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.