Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Monolith,

Just as a preface, this is neither bragging nor ragging on anyone. I just wanted to give a tip to newcomers and maybe some oldies too. Obviously as you play on Monolith more and more you unlock better guns, drugs, and plants that become more and more lucrative, but although many people have reached these high levels, you do not see these same people having nice cars or being millionaires. Let me tell you what I think about this, I think that many players feel pressured to spend their new money on expensive guns. I see people forking all their money into guns. But the thing is, money is exponential(when you have enough). Once you have a lot of money, you can buy more things to make more money(properties deeds,etc.), and then with that new money you can reinvest to make even more, and then the cycle continues. So what I am saying is that to become rich, you need to be economical and patient. Don't feel pressured to use the little money you have on guns(as they will come as you go). Instead I suggest, you try to treat your money just as you would do it in real life. Using these ideas, I have been able to grow millions in just a couple months(without excessive grinding).

This is just all my opinion, but I thought I would answer the common question I get(although I did get premium a couple days ago).
"How are you so rich without premium?"

-Rob Santoro-(I believe Bob would agree but I don't want to speak for him)

Bob Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, I agree with what u said here Rob.
The thing is purchasing guns is only really viable when you aren't mega-rich if you know you can flip it for profit. Another thing to keep in mind is it pays to think outside the box (ofc without breaking rules). Ex: Everyone who makes drugs rents a Sater Bay house or a Pine County Cabin and bases with their friends. This makes it pretty obvious what you're doing to a raider, and it makes it a lot less obvious that your producing LSD or Coke if you rent a smaller farming house and don't base with 5 others. To a raider, this kind of base is probably a farmer base and isn't really worth his or her raid timer. Yeah if you do get raided, it will be harder to defend your drugs with only 1 or 2 people, but I can personally say from experience that this kind of basing has gotten me raided WAY less then the conventional method that I mentioned earlier. Plus this is much more cost-effective.

That was just one example, but there a ton of other examples. Just be smart and don't waste your money like Rob said and save a little.

pieterpost2

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Does not work for me, only driving taxi did the job

pieterpost2

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I just tried, works sometimes. Ask GerritsmaFietsenBakker ingame, he explained me.

Valky

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Nice to see your helping new peeps out man ❤️