Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: Lui
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193885984
Target Character Name (if known): John Smith

Request Reason: Shot for towing a vehicle, or guy just really hated tow and wanted a quick kill.
Will need logs for this instance, as they shooter was too far away, and unsure if they were the actual owner or friend of the owner that shot for tow.

When did the situation occur?: 1:20 AM EST 5/20/2022~
Your evidence to support your claim:
Clip - 5:17-END

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

[edited by moderator to add target info]

Last edited by a moderator:

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Lui you have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be handled without your input

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Oh yea I killed him for hitting us multiple time with his tow truck and mass false towing with other tow truck drivers they were just towing illegal as well as legal parked cars and ramming people including myself

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Well there's multiple things going on with this reply.
Oh yea I killed him for hitting us multiple time with his tow truck
You may be mistaking me for the Civilian Tow group the rammed and blocked the town with their Tow Trucks that day. I was a Police Tow, part of the PD directly. The two have no affiliation with each other besides the regard of being able to impound or drag vehicles to another location.

With this the only contact I really had with other vehicles come with the other report I've had with people ramming my tow truck to prevent me from taking a vehicle to the impound.
mass false towing with other tow truck drivers
I was generally alone for most of the day on PD Tow, but the Civilian Tow came in full swing for a bit minging around. Then I got another couple of units to come around as PD Tow. The only real minge on PD Tow that I could recall was Zap Ping. Even then, if a set of false towing has been found, it'd be best to report it not take it into your own hands. You're also free to go to a CPT+ of the PD and report your findings as such. Yet it's in best interest to have video evidence to both prove it to a CPT+ and the Staff team.
they were just towing illegal as well as legal parked cars and ramming people including myself
Same comment as both above, and it'd be in best interest to figure out who specifically is committing violations to PD Regulations and Server Rules. As binding a random tow truck with the rest is a pretty bad idea. Seeing that shooting a tow who just got on the job and drove barely 2 meters will get shot because 50 minutes of chaos occured by their same group just finished.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedViolated?
2.2.11You may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for towing or impounding you, your friend's or organization/party member's vehicle. In addition, you may not harm a Tow Truck Driver for previously towing or impounding you, your friend's or organization/party member's vehicle.@Lui Yes

Regardless if you thought he had broken any rules, that does not give you a reason to then break a rule yourself.

As a result of this report, @Lui will receive 1 warning point

Report Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.