thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Are you a new player and hate that you player level is so low? Simple just follow some of these tips.

1. Cut Wood. You get money and experience from doing this.
2. Go Mining People buy ores all the time and it helps when you want to do crafting.
3. Cook food Get to level 3 then cook eggs.. You can power level cooking eggs until you get to Cakes.
4. Farming Well lets be honest.. its easy to farm and get exp and money (Tea Leaves) from farming.

Recommended Premium for all of these. I got all but 2 skills maxed in a month and a half. Have any questions? Hit me up here on the forums or in game..

~Kyle Vanhorn~

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

nice guide for new players.

If your very new start off with the quests, make the money off them, then I suggest get into mining to get your player level up faster, then you can either move onto farming. ^

“Tyrone”

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

nice guide!
Kyle cop mains and helps new players on the side (;

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

definitely would say farming coca leaves is one of the best alongside making guns. the entire process of mining to crafting the guns gains you loads of exp but obv farming coca leaves is easier.

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Farming Well lets be honest.. its easy to farm and get exp and money (Tea Leaves) from farming.
Agreed Tea Leaves actually don't take as long as normal crops to grow though they are illegal they can also make you a quite good profit as lots of people are always tryna buy them So it's good for xp time money and learning :O