LV

Steam Name: Tobias
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:91239249
Your Character Name: Jacob Ramirez

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @pea

Ban Reason: LTARP | Countering Bank Raid
Unban Reason:
First off, the reason for countering a bank raid. As you can probably see on the logs I first asked if my situation would be against the rules. After a staff member clarified that for me I then proceeded to just inform my org members through the radio. After like 10 minutes of me spectating with my dodge charger a SWAT member begins shooting at my vehicle. I then proceeded to drive behind a building and get inside. As the officers engaged on me I began shooting at them. As I am in the middle of the gunfight mr. Pea decides to phys gun me half way. I quickly explain to him what happened and then my game crashed after he dropped me. This happens constantly. You can check on the logs the amount of times I've disconnected from chief or captain and immediately rejoined to attempt to regain the slot. As usual, I rejoin the server. I play for an extra hour. Rob some people. Drive around. After not hearing any notice from this staff member I proceed to log off and go play Skyrim. I come back to play on the server and I am now banned. I've attempted to PM the staff member on Discord to clarify the situation, but the man seems to be either ignoring or AFK. The staff member had enough time to ask me about the situation in a sit or something of that style, but instead he waits until I log off for good to ban me.
To clarify. Why would I ask about a rule if I am going to break it anyways? From a common sense perspective it doesnt correlate with my actions.

Time of Occurrence: +-6PM, but I was banned at 7:30PM (CST)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

pea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First off, I didn't ban you as you logged off, I banned you when I thought you had logged, from what I saw you left, and it didn't say a timeout, for some reason the ban didn't go through, allowing you to re-join, I didn't know you were back online, and then waited to ban you. From what I heard from other staff in the discord, as there were multiple spectating, you did counter, and I was told so, and it looked like you got into a gunfight and then left as they were closing in. I'll unban as I do believe it may have been a crash, and the possibility of a miscommunication. I hope this won't happen again, please. If the SWAT did begin shooting at you, make a report on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.