Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: monk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178078039
Your Character Name: William Benson

Target Steam Name: @Jakefromstatefarm
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164329777
Target Character Name (if known): Jake Bessey

Request Reason: i was told by jake bessey to kill myself, i'm devastated. what he said offended me deeply, and i was completely in shock by what he said because i lost a good friend to suicide.
When did the situation occur?: 1:33 AM PST 12/3/22
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/KORIyVJZ6VjO-/d1337mYc6f6D?invite=cr-MSxINUssMTIwMTI5MjUs

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Jake Bessey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly we were never taken out of the role play scenario therefor we were in character while these statements where made. As none of the statements i made were derogatory as stated under section 1 Rule 6 “Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately.” at no point was i made CLEARLY made appearent that a statement made very commonly on the internet over the years was deeply affecting this individual therefor i was not under the impression to stop. It’s not as i was just running around telling the reporter to do as i said rather than he was baiting malicious activity as it was late at night and he decided instead of patrolling to sit and watch 2 people in the cells. yes not a rule break but definitely aggravating. If i do so receive punishment or not i would like the rules for this section to be reconsidered and or revised as the rules are to broad and incomplete to fully understand what may and may not be said and can be interpreted in many different ways.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

under review

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately.

HOWEVER;

You may not grief, troll, harass or do other things under the guise of “roleplay” with the intention of annoying other players. For example, becoming a tow driver and only towing/impounding cars of people you don’t like.

If i do so receive punishment or not i would like the rules for this section to be reconsidered and or revised as the rules are to broad and incomplete to fully understand what may and may not be said and can be interpreted in many different ways.
It will get looked into. Thank you for your concern.

Telling someone to kill themselves is not acceptable at all. @Jake Bessey will receive 2 WP and will be walking on very thin ice for rule breaks similar to this in the future.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.