Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TheRealShadowwW
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:229520683
Your Character Name: Tom Pogi

Ban Length: 7 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @TheRustyPlayer

Ban Reason: ERP, Staff diss
Unban Reason: TBH, I didn't know what ERP means and then I got brought to a roof and then this staff told me what ERP means then as soon as he puts me down, i asked him if i can do it in LOOC in looc i said "pu**y" AND that was not meant for him that was out of character. I was only asking him if i can say it in LOOC then he brought me back to the roof and said "Ok, that's going to be a ban. And I was so confused I just got unbanned for 14 hours and just having fun in the server. You can ask him for chat logs and that did NOT mean for him.

Time of Occurrence: around 9PM (GMT +8)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Only the staff member

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there @Tom Howard I would like to start by stating for the record that yes I brought you upto the roof after observing you perform erm in public on 3 occasions.

Once I brought you to the roof I explained what erp was and how what you were doing is erp, I explained that if you were to erp again that the punishment would be more severe, I stated that you could not erp in RP or ooc.

When I was was placing you back down you then whent ahead and typed "p£&%sy" in looc, now at the time this seemed to be aimed towards me for the sit we had just had.
Now with your ban appeal I am going to shorten in to 2 days for the erp, as I don't believe now that you were purposely trying to staff disrespect.

Ban Appeal partially Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.