Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Steve Hongle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23894491
Your Character Name: Drew

Target Steam Name: |-ICE-|DGS_Zeus
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225282350
Target Character Name (if known): Tom Williams

Request Reason: Attempted RDM - Came up to me at the police checkpoint on trinity bridge and tried to gun me down for no reason. Previously, I told him "You may cross with a search or turn back" He chose to turn back which is fine, and leave the area for around 10 minutes. Then he came back to kill me
When did the situation occur?: 11:05 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/vp1gsi

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review. @DgsZeus this player report is against you, please respond within twenty-four hours or this will be dealt with, without your input.

DgsZeus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Brad upon review of the video i was able to remember what happened. basically i wanted to cross the checkpoint but i had an illegal fire arm and felt it would be easier/more realistic to try to get through the checkpoint via killing the officer and clearing out the checkpoint so others can pass than for me to put my firearm in a storage chest just for it to magically teleport to the island. I may have been in the wrong not entirely sure if it was my unfamiliarity with the rules or if it was allowed and/or was a reasonable reaction to the checkpoint since there wasn't a state of emergency and was just an annoying nuisance just to get to the other side.

DgsZeus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Brad i dont know if this makes a difference or not but it wasnt 10 minutes it was more like 2-3 i turned around and saw another car. They questioned me and asked if they were searching people and i told them yes. To which they said theyd back me up. They clearly didnt , and thats when i proceeded to engage the cop and attempt to clear out the checkpoint which clearly didnt go as planned. i dont think that action deserves a ban but i can settle with a warning point (which i wish to avoid if possible). no other rules may have been broken other than that possible instance of breaking a rule. still not 100% familiar with the rules and how to engage certain actions just yet but i am learning. if i did indeed broke a rule can you tell me how i couldve engaged that confrontation without breaking a rule please ?

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the player report.

This is accepted and the player will receive one warning point.

if i did indeed broke a rule can you tell me how i couldve engaged that confrontation without breaking a rule please
You shouldn't shoot a cop for searching people at a checkpoint. You have to have a valid reason within the rules. If you wanted to cross, you could have gone to the drawbridge and crossed that way instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.