Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: We Love Skins
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:577961859
Your Character Name: Tony Gambino

Ban Length: perm
Banning Staff Member @Thy

Ban Reason: Scamming
Unban Reason: I was trying to figure out how to buy him premium since it was my first time and when i was doing it my mom came into my room and told me to get off because i got marked absent in class. If you unban me i will give him the money. I started yesterday and i promise i wasn't trying to scam him. Also you can check logs to see from when he gave me the money i went in to corner as i was trying to figure out how to buy it for him.

Time of Occurrence: 10:30
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Aha, you don't think you should have told him since you took 80k of his money and then just left?

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Aha, you don't think you should have told him since you took 80k of his money and then just left?
I know it was a mistake, my mom came in my room screaming at me and I had to disconnect. I'm truly sorry and to avoid this in the future I am gonna stay away from buying people premium if you do decide to unban me.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Do you remember who you were selling premium to?

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

@TonyGambino if I unban you, you will return all of the money (80k) to @Galaxar_CZE on the server. If you fail to do so, your ban will be reinstated permanently.
Agreed?

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I will unban you when I get home, @Galaxar_CZE let me know when you recieve the money or if you do not recieve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.