Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Tony Volcan
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:2581987
Your Character Name: Bob Ceno

Ban Length: Five Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Cecil Blake

Ban Reason: Uncooperative in a Sit
Unban Reason: I was verbally, harassed for over ten minutes, by these kids, even called a sit with @Thegamingshain about six different times for same situation, and he said I was okay, than these kids kept calling me retarded and shit, staff didn't do shit against them being literal little twelve year old cunts, so I went to their grinder and stole their ores, and I got a five day for it, but they literally, warning free just verbally harassing and calling me a retard and stuff non-stop, basically banned for stealing 10 bucks worth of coal, 64/stack lol.

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to point out. You legitimately asked for the 5 day ban because of "principal" I gave you multiple chances to just drop the ore and continue your day and instead you turned it into a game of chicken because your "Pride" could allow you to drop a stack of coal. I punished you for the actions that I saw with my own eyes. If they where targeting you and Harassing you why didn't you just leave after the Sit with @Thegamingshain. You had plenty of chances to just drop the stack of coal and leave the area and instead you argued about it and said "I've been banned for yada yada a week is nothing"
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.