Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyhyper

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Your Steam Name: Autism Powers
Your Steam ID: 76561198199893228
Your Character Name: my name was John King before Gregg had changed it to something else but i don't remember what he changed it to

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: FTVL, Failrp, Failname, streamsniping, Lying to a staff member
Time of Occurrence: 10/22
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

I am truly sorry for what I said/did to you from lying to you two times, talking shit to you, etc. But I promise I will never do it again to you or anyone else. I'm only asking to be unbanned and to be fair a lowered ban would still be enough since I'm already getting pretty bored not being able to play monolith for about 2 weeks and I don't think I could survive another 2, especially with the new update.
Again, I am truly sorry for what i said/did and I will never do it again.

P.s. I'm even willing to change my name to something else if I get unbanned or as soon as I am able to get back on I would just like to know if Austin Cooper would fall under Failname

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Given your past with rule breaks, alongside how you handled the situation on the server and afterwards, I am not comfortable unbanning you at this time. You should take this time to look over our rules, settle down, and try to handle situations much better. Especially when it comes to appealing a ban, don't attack the staff member doing it in their DM's, it is childish.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.