2009 Nissan 370z Jizzmo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I've seen people run from cops and hop on trains just to get away from them. Even if they are under Fear RP, they would still not get off the train. And cops can't shoot people that are inside trains. I think it should be against the rules to use trains to get away from cops and sit on those trains for a long time until the cops give up because its not fair for cops.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I don't agree that they shouldn't be allowed to use the trains to run from cops (considering that there are two bridges which can both be messed with by cops to stop criminals trains are the last resort) but I do think there should be some sort of change to allow the PD to get ahold of criminals easier from the metro.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I mean if the cops are smart enough, they can easily check where the train/metro is heading and wait for them there but then of course if they decide to never get off then I say staff should have to interfere

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I mean if the cops are smart enough, they can easily check where the train/metro is heading and wait for them there but then of course if they decide to never get off then I say staff should have to interfere
Yeah people hop on trains to run all the time in real life best way to deal with it is to have someone wait at the nest stop just chill with a tazer at the top of stairs when they come up pop em not to say i dont agree police should have a "pull out of vehicle" option but if it was given to lower ranks it would be so abused probably higher ranks to but still.