LV

Your Steam Name: TheDairyMan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120824666
Your Character Name: Travis Carter

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @zeffa

Ban Reason: Breaking raid timer - stalling in sit
Time of Occurrence: 10:00
Relevant Evidence: We where in the MESA appartment and some guys with automatic rifles on their back seen us and shot at us a few times and run inside. We attempted to return fire and get them. We tried to get them and we got killed. So 12 minutes later, we got a crew together and raided them. Then they said we where trying to raid them twice, which is incorrect. I feel as if the staff member has unfairy banned us.In the rules it says nothing that i can see about if someone shoots at you, then you can't lockpick their door and that to my understanding it is not considered raiding. I feel as if myself and Jimmy have been unfairly banned without both sides being heard without people over talking each other.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

zeffa

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, You broke into the house which is the beginning of the raid, you then decided to come back after 12 minutes. When you break into someone's house and die its a failed raid, and they rules state successful or not you have to wait an hour. @Dirty Harry can confirm that lock picking into a house is raiding it, you guys made the choice to lock pick your way in. You both in the sit admitted to lock picking in and you were calling the other plays a bitch and saying they should be banned, and telling them to shut the fuck up.

Uploader

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, You broke into the house which is the beginning of the raid, you then decided to come back after 12 minutes. When you break into someone's house and die its a failed raid, and they rules state successful or not you have to wait an hour. @Dirty Harry can confirm that lock picking into a house is raiding it, you guys made the choice to lock pick your way in. You both in the sit admitted to lock picking in and you were calling the other plays a bitch and saying they should be banned, and telling them to shut the fuck up.
They shot at us when we where unarmed outside. We did not "raid" them. They ran inside after trying to kill us outside. I am still failing to see how this was a raid. And i am sorry for saying that to them, but they wehere over talking me and i could not talk at all.

zeffa

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

did you or did you not lock pick the door, or did jimmy lock pick it

Uploader

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Jimmy lockpicked it the first time after they attempted to gun us down outside. But where in the rules does that make it a raid?

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

lockpick their door
That's a raid. If they shot at you, you had two options. Either to raid them and try to kill them, or to run away and leave the area to avoid getting shot. You picked the first one and tried to raid.

zeffa

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

it doesn't state that lock picking makes it a raid, but you broke into their property would u not consider that raiding?

Uploader

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

it doesn't state that lock picking makes it a raid, but you broke into their property would u not consider that raiding?
Not if they where trying to kill us tbh. By shooting us through windows and the door.

zeffa

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

as @Dirty Harry stated you guys coulda ran away, and i dont know how you knew your friend was in there. You guys told me you were raiding to break him out but how did you know he was there?

zeffa

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Jimmy clearly stated to me that he was there to break arthur out.

Uploader

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Jimmy clearly stated to me that he was there to break arthur out.
Tbh i was not aware anyone was being held in the room. I think we found him when the org raided him

zeffa

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Anyway as we have stated you guys did break the raid timer, you seem to not really understand that or even be apologetic. For those reason the appeal is going to be denied

Denied