ChungusOftheSupremacy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: EXJASON
Your Steam ID: 76561198892408659
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Chad Johnson

Admin being reported: @Tristan

Reason for Report: So Karol Aka Immigrant was hit by my car while I was entering mechanic, he then said " Stop ramming me car or else i will kill you " to my knowledge this is enough for you to pull your gun out and kill him, so I did, Tristan came, acknowledged the fact both of us didn't have video evidence neither did anyone else, he then said ' its unlikely for this situation to have happened' or something along the lines of 'since you didn't speak i don't know how you could've initiated' even tho the above story explains all of it, Since none of us had video evidence i just expected it to be a normal sit that gets terminated due to insufficient proof, then Tristan says that Karol is getting his stuff back, that's when i told him thats not allowed and i proceeded to message @MelodyRain who was a higherup online, then i got banned for 24 hours with the reason:
You have been banned for 1 day. Admin: Tristan Being rude to staff in sit, asking for higher ups, pming other staff. RDMx1 | Appeal @ MonolithServers.com

Time of Occurrence: Approx 5 minutes before this report was made for a more accurate time.
Evidence to support your claim: None I doubt the staff member would lie, that would be pretty petty, Still let him give his side of the story if he likes.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Immigrant ¯\(ツ)

Notes: Neither I or the user(Immigrant who i did tag) had evidence so the fact the report was even taken seriously is honestly overwhelming, also i doubt any staff disrespect actually happened, you can check my last logs, they contain everything i said in the sit.

Last edited:

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I've dealt with this person before in sits, and he is always rude to me mainly because of my (in his mind) lowly/not to be respected moderator rank. However it doesn't look like that's the only reason because he has an extensive note history from all other kinds of staff members and founders for the exact same behavior.

He begins every sit with "give me proof or return me and stop wasting my time" attitude. Last sit I had with him he was very rude to me but being the understanding person I am, and the fact he didn't get punished from the report, I chalked it up to maybe he was upset for being wrongly accused and asked him verbally not to speak to other staff in a rude manner in the future because we are only here to help.

Here is just some of your behavior in this situation, (not to mention how you have always acted in the past to staff and players):

1. Being confrontational as always the moment I teleport to him:
a.

2. The kind of stuff he's repeating while I'm trying to calmly figure out the situation and telling everyone else to at the same time:
a.
b.
c.

3. Backseat moderating, staff disrespect, going behind my back trying to get other staff after I already calmly told him in voice that the staff member who accepted the report is the one that handles it, again calmly and kindly asking them to please be patient and settle down.
a.
b.
c.

Also I remember seeing in the logs before I banned him, continued PMs to Melody that I cannot for some reason find in the dashboard logs now. But they went something like "Come to me Melody and take my items and handle this" "I've lost too much stuff to server crashes and shit" or something like that. Like I said don't know why I can't find them in the dashboard.

—​

As for the RDM, you admitted in-game to ramming someone's vehicle and when they said (seated in their vehicle mind you) "If you keep hitting people like that it's going to get you killed." or "I'm going to kill you if you keep hitting my car." Something like that. You then leave the situation, take out your gun, and then open fire on him killing him without saying anything. Then you kill all the responding police officers.

If you count the cops it should been: RDMx3 and repeated staff disrespect. Which would have been a lot longer than my generous punishment, (which I wasn't even going to give you). I literally said that you weren't going to be punished because of the ambiguity of the situation but I was going to get the person who was killed his items back. Then you started laughing at me through text and being even ruder, telling me what is and isn't going to happen. For no reason other than to be rude and try to make the person you RDMd lose their items permanently. Now you're trying to make a volunteer helper to the server be removed with your stubbornness and bad attitude.

1. No initiation on his end, just sucker shot him. Evident he was told to leave on voice by a seated civilian by his chat messages, as well as the fact that Immigrant had no time to react to being shot by a pistol.
a.

2. Damaging 3 cops, killing 2:

a.
b.
c.

Also this all took place at the NPCs in mechanics, not that that's really relevant in this situation I don't think. Although it rules out the possibility of using a mugging or kidnapping as an excuse.

Any community management reading this I would recommend extending the ban for his continued harassment of staff/hurting staff morale, wasting everyone's time, and all the deaths he caused as a result of his RDM.

EDIT 1:

[1] General Rules

"3. The staff is here for a reason. Do not take matters into your own hands. Their decisions are final. Do not disrespect or test their patience: take it to the appropriate forum board if required."
-
Already explained, literally every word in this rule applies to you and your situation. My patience was much more than tested.

"[2.2] Player versus Player"

"2. You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persists after this, you are free to kill them."
-
The killing remark could be interpreted as an insult by handling staff. In which case you should have RP'd it more.

"4. Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action."
-
This further supports rule 2.2.2, you had ways out of the situation other than killing. You took no damage and where able to kill him with several shots from a pistol without interference. You could have just driven away or stopped ramming his car like he asked.

—​

From a combination of both sides of the story in-game and logs I came to the conclusion that you did not have a good reason for immediate lethal action, and I am fully within my right as staff to make that call.

Like I said previously, since it is my right to make that call I was trying to let you off the hook with a verbal warning and just get the other person their items back (which you didn't even have anymore, the cops you were massacring confiscated them.) But you were hell-bent on acting entitled, and now with seeing me punished senselessly.

You were banned for breaking the rules above and being rude to staff after a polite warning from me multiple times across 2 different sits about your behavior, and for a long history of staff disrespect and backseat moderating warnings in your notes on top of that.

Edit 2:

I have a screenshot of his note history in-game which is relevant to this situation. If handling staff want to see it PM me on the forums or Discord, I don't think I can share it publicly.

Also I won't be responding to any replies in this thread unless instructed to by staff, I believe I've provided all that I can in this matter.

Attachments

• Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

ChungusOftheSupremacy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Tristan
"2. The kind of stuff he's repeating while I'm trying to calmly figure out the situation and telling everyone else to at the same time:"
None of it was staff disrespect, the 'then shut up' was pointed at the cop who admitted in the sit that he had shot first which i then said then shut up replying to him calling it rdm when the officer admitted he shot first.

"As for the RDM, you admitted in-game to ramming someone's vehicle and when they said (seated in their vehicle mind you) "If you keep hitting people like that it's going to get you killed." or "I'm going to kill you if you keep hitting my car." Something like that. You then leave the situation, take out your gun, and then open fire on him killing him without saying anything. Then you kill all the responding police officers."

This was not what happened, I rammed someones car entering mechanic, and he threatened me and i open fired on him and killed him, i 'did not leave the situation' the chat logs you showed weren't even in that situation nor did the other situation have karol in it,
"1. No initiation on his end, just sucker shot him. Evident he was told to leave on voice by a seated civilian by his chat messages, as well as the fact that Immigrant had no time to react to being shot by a pistol."

I don't need initiation karol initiated, nowhere on the sit was it said he was inside his car when he initiated, although for mono wise i doubt that makes a difference in both cases he wasn't, 'sucker shot him' since when do we have to give people time to respond to gun shots lol?

I don't see why you you included the chat logs of me talking to another person which weren't even related to any situations i had with karol, as for the cops, the cop in the sit admitted to shooting first, then said ' you shouldn't have your gun out ' i was a crime scene the cop showed up instantly and used his car to block the garage door obviously I wasn't gonna let him arrest me or even get the fearrp on me ?!?.

The fact of the story is you claimed rdm without a single shred of evidence being brought up, and the fact is you couldn't bring a single log of me being 'disrespectful' towards you because you simply didn't have any, even the one that says 'then shut up' wasnt directed at you it was directed at the cop who walked in to a sit and said i rdm'ed him even tho he clearly admitted to shooting first.

This all happened because you wanted to gather out of context text messages which weren't even in that situation, and the fact you stayed quiet that entire sit, and another fact that you decided to come back from your afk hibernation to come to a conclusion without even asking me for my side of the story.

Here i will debunk all of your arguments:
didn't speak : i don't have to, karol initiated.
leaving the sit: didn't happen the text messages you showed of me saying 'noo' weren't related to that sit and didn't include karol in them.
sucker shooting karol: giving people time to respond is basically giving them a chance to kill me which isn't stated anywhere in the rules.
you took a he said she said sit and actually acted upon it which most staff wouldn't do
you weren't sure of the outcome or the situation so you tried to lightly come out of it to just give karol his guns back and not warn me, but when i declined you decided to go for the full package.

note these are the messages that weren't related to the sit, they were brought up in the sit and karol himself said they had no relation whatsoever, and the items he picked off my item pack after i died had no relation with him.6099

EDIT:

"2. You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persists after this, you are free to kill them."
I wasn't insulted? what the hell are you on about? he fucking threatened to kill me so i shot him? this rule isn't even related to the situation !?!?! are you even reading my replies?

"4. Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action."
a good reason for immediate lethal action is my life being in danger? There was nothing else i could do, if i 'roleplayed' on him then i would've been the one that guy 'sucker punched' he was beside an npc so i couldn't mug or anything.

Ok If I'm getting this correctly its either people can get you banned for killing them after they threaten your life, and people can also get you banned with no evidence. "
This further supports rule 2.2.2, you had ways out of the situation other than killing. You took no damage and where able to kill him with several shots from a pistol without interference. You could have just driven away or stopped ramming his car like he asked. " Really huh you're gonna be my favorite quote now, " drive away or stop ramming his car " really nice choice of words, really at this point I'm very confused. so remember buddiez if someone kills you for threatening them, call tristan he'll handle it because you're not allowed to defend yourself you have to Drive away or comply : )) Damn why didn't we have Tristan sooner all the guns i could've gotten back for getting killed for threatening people

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, I really have no words for this.

The way you handled yourself in that sit is absolutely distasteful. Our staff here try their best to help you people, and your responses in that sit show the most minuscule amount of respect one could possibly have, so I see perfectly clear and why he assessed you with Staff Disrespect in his punishment.

Also, please for the love of Mercy, get initiation out of your head. There is no such thing as initiation.

If you count the cops it should been: RDMx3 and repeated staff disrespect. Which would have been a lot longer than my generous punishment, (which I wasn't even going to give you). I literally said that you weren't going to be punished because of the ambiguity of the situation but I was going to get the person who was killed his items back. Then you started laughing at me through text and being even ruder, telling me what is and isn't going to happen. For no reason other than to be rude and try to make the person you RDMd lose their items permanently. Now you're trying to make a volunteer helper to the server be removed with your stubbornness and bad attitude.

I don't even see the issue with this. You were not going to be punished. Tristan was trying to actually help you, but you deciding to be the way you were in that sit cost you your chances to even redeem yourself, and it's honestly earned.

Let me make this clear, I am tired of the way you guys like to treat the staff team here, then you turn around and make a report on them expecting to kill their rank then and there when they dedicate their time that they could be using IRL, on other games, doing errands, whatever the case may be to get on and make this server enjoyable for you. It's tiring to even read this and see how you word your responses and act like you're something when you're not.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.