Not open for further replies.

Koofis

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Ocean Man
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:41838761
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Chris Koofis

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Tristan

Reason for Report: Tristan initiated a private discord conversation with myself writing that I was being disrespectful to him because I didn't accept his opinion and said I would take an issue to the forums. He then goes on to write about how two players did violate rule #3 of criminal raiding rules in the situation I was discussing but he interprets it differently. The rule states:
You are required to leave the area you raid after you remove, destroy, or steal anything of value. You may not stick around.
Tristan response: "They stayed in your base for a few minutes both of you said because you spooked them when you came in." after they had already initially raided me. I never said that I saw them when I entered my base because I didn't, so in other words he's putting words in my mouth. Being frustrated by his ignorance of the rules and allowance of two players to troll me in a sit I called him a retard. That was wrong but I don't think I violated the rules any more than Tristan has by allowing two players not abide by the rules and troll, and then continue to harass me outside of the game. I would also like to mention that I have never been banned before and I think that a 7 day ban is overkill for one line written in a private discord message. It is obvious to me that Tristan is on a power trip and thinks that disagreeing with someones opinion is disrespect and not what it really is, a disagreeing of opinion.

Time of Occurrence:around 3 pm pst 3/7/2019
Evidence to support your claim: see attached photo
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Attachments

• tristan.PNG
    tristan.PNG
    86.8 KB · Views: 35

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

You are literally calling him retarded in that screenshot, and you were treating him like utter garbage.

I have 0 respect for someone who treats staff poorly when they are doing their best. The funny part is your screenshot shows Tristan being professional, with a kind demeanor, and you coming in treating him like a minimum wage employee who forgot one pickle on your burger.

I would also like to mention that I have never been banned before and I think that a 7 day ban is overkill for one line written in a private discord message.

And here is me absolutely fine with this ban, because you don't call our staff retards, you don't treat them like garbage either. If I see you insult one more staff member, or treat them poorly, or even try a 'bout with me, your punishment will be extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.