Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Random Guy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126259208
Your Character Name: Isaac Miller

Target Steam Name: Swish and Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown and Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Kareem and Muhammed Shoeman

Request reason: Possible unequipping AK during robbery but not sure how to describe what rules he broke.
When did the situation occur?: I'd say 10/28/17 at around 8:00PM CST
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/59f52c791320d90a7c/my-story
Additional members involved/witnessing: Couple of policemen, can't tell their names.

Basically I was waiting for him to post on the forums but he never did yet so I decided to put it on here. I have shown this to Aaron on discord and he believes its alright. I spoke with Realz and asked him if anyone is robbing your place but not a single shot has been fired, then you can't unequip your AK. I also have another video of a conversation with him as well. Swish may have shown his video to Dipski.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have any evidence of them un-equipping the AKs the video doesn't show this.

Random guy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately no, but I did see Karreen's AK-47 in his inventory while searching, Jeff Halpert, the red warehouse owner may have seen the "RP name unequips their AKs" or something like that. Even if I did arrest him and none of this conversation happen, I would still have to confiscate his weapons, however, a robbery that turns into a hostage situation, the doors were unlocked by Jeff Halpert and we just barge in and see him on gunpoint. Like I said, no 911 call, no megaphone, no anything.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the report! Unfortunately your report does not meet our criteria, and has been DECLINED. Because of that, no one will be punished.

Thread has been locked and moved.