Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Mike Field
Steam name: Ali
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62601215

Date and time of loss: around 6:00 PM 12/20/17

What happened: I deployed two tuner radios and was unable to pick them up. I tried alt+e and other people were not able to pick them up. I made a report and @Tyler responded telling me to make a refund request as there wasn’t a higher up to respawn it. @Tyler didn’t try to pick it up himself but they did not function (didn’t play my station) and did not let me pick them up.

How much do you need refunded:
Two tuner radios

Evidence:

Since Tyler did not try to pick them up I can’t ask him to vouch for me, but I am hoping the logs can show they were deployed but never picked up by anybody, and I am hoping I can be given the benefit of the doubt. I did take a screenshot and upload it to Steam but I can’t find it, so I understand if there is not sufficient proof.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali We do need you to provide atleast some evidence for your request for it to be eligible for us to refund for the items.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali We do need you to provide atleast some evidence for your request for it to be eligible for us to refund for the items.
Yeah I understand completely. I'll check if I hit save on Shadowplay or if I can find the screenshots somewhere.

EDIT: Lost the screenshot and I guess that means the radios. I'll just buy new ones. Go ahead and deny this.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined, insufficient evidence.

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.