LV

Your Steam Name: Xeyo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53661566
Your Character Name: Kyle Lasky

Target Steam Name: Fruity Snacks
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52713677
Target Character Name (if known): Tye McGruity

Request reason:
Fear RP, Rushed me as a cadet while I was holding an SMG.

When did the situation occur?: Today

Your evidence to support your claim:
Video in this Refund Request as Proof.
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/kyle-lasky-refund-request.3220/#post-18085

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Kyle Banks
Ben Forman

Mitter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Fruity Snacks has 24 hours to respond or he will be banned for 1 day for breaking fearRP.

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1 Day, A bit weak.

Fruity Snacks

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Fruity Snacks has 24 hours to respond or he will be banned for 1 day for breaking fearRP.
I thought this was dealt with in the admin sit right after it happend
I was told not to do it again by the staff member and I never did
I would like to speak to you head on mitter which is probably gonna happen anyway, I didn't disconnect i was pulled in a sit right after it happend

Last edited:

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I thought this was dealt with in the admin sit right after it happend
I was told not to do it again by the staff member and I never did
I would like to speak to you head on mitter which is probably gonna happen anyway, I didn't disconnect i was pulled in a sit right after it happend

That is an utter load of shit, Unless you were reported by someone else for the same thing that is a lie.
I got your name from my recording only a few minutes after the event and handed it to Spartan and he confirmed that you had logged.

Fruity Snacks

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

That is an utter load of shit, Unless you were reported by someone else for the same thing that is a lie.
I got your name from my recording only a few minutes after the event and handed it to Spartan and he confirmed that you had logged.
Dude I honestly dont recall logging, and I was put in an admin sit right after it happend I can assure you of that the sit was on top of CD, did I log off or reconnect I reconnect sometimes my inventory gets glitched

oh also in that video it clearly shows you ran out of cover way before I rushed you so that was a total bs statement dont call bs on me bud, that was the only admin sit still to present day I did something wrong yea I fail rpd obviously but you would've died either way if i was there or not congrats for you're free weapons

Last edited:

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Dude I honestly dont recall logging, and I was put in an admin sit right after it happend I can assure you of that the sit was on top of CD, did I log off or reconnect I reconnect sometimes my inventory gets glitched

oh also in that video it clearly shows you ran out of cover way before I rushed you so that was a total bs statement dont call bs on me bud, that was the only admin sit still to present day I did something wrong yea I fail rpd obviously but you would've died either way if i was there or not congrats for you're free weapons

Right, You should not have been anywhere near me, the fact that you started rushing me from the right forced me to run from the swat on the left rather than to rotate around the car for cover.

You broke FearRP, You Logged off, You are at fault.

I don't give a flying fuck why you logged off, it doesn't really effect me, whether I report you in game or on the forums the result should be the same, and unless the admins choose to ban you for it, I'm not reporting you for logging.

So stop crying, and stop wasting my time.
Wait for the admins response before commenting here again.

Last edited:

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Fruity Snacks

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was already dealt with by a staff member, but you insist it hasnt been dealt with, you wasted your time with this topic. Good day

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Whatever you say big man.

Mitter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. I do not have enough evidence to completely and utterly convince me of either side of the situation.

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You have evidence of a cadet breaking FearRP and bumrushing a criminal with a rifle...

"
  1. You must correctly follow FearRP when a situation calls for it, like when you are being held at gunpoint. Act like your character would in such a situation realistically.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.