LV

Steam Name: Cockrocket
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:76326582
Your Character Name: Tyler Savage

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member: @HockeyExpert30

Ban Reason:ltap
Unban Reason:
I was playing on the monolith server just having a good time when my brother came in. Now my brother and I have always had to share everything because of my parents low income and it was his turn on the computer. Being an asshole he bursted in our room and kicked me off of the computer. He started stabbing people and stuff and to stop him I unplugged the internet. There's nothing else I could have done because he would have beaten me up. (he ended up punching me anyways...) Please unban me. This server means the world to me and that is why I unplugged the internet to stop my brother from continuing his rampage on the Monoford citizens.

Time of Occurrence: 08/25/20 at 5pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hey my man, we know what happened. Myself and Hockey heard EVERYTHING as your brother was hot-mic'd. The problem is, how can we know this wont happen in the future? Can you do something to lock down your own seperate gmod account? Hockey will be allowed to handle this but we need you to figure this out.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @swaggerman

I honestly wanted to do anything but ban you. I understand how it is to have a brother that messes with things you enjoy. I awkwardly heard everything that happened between you and your bother. I believe you two need to work something out between each other. That being said I would need some reassurance that this kind of stuff wouldn't happen again. We cant have someone going around killing people and ruining other peoples rp even if it is your brother trying to get you banned forever. You are responsible for your account and i get why you pulled your internet. Like @Bryce said we would need some reassurance that this wont happen in the future. You can call me on discord if you would like to talk to me more about this situation.

regards,
Hockey

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@swaggerman after talking over your situation with other staff members i have decided to lift your ban and replace it with a 3 day weapons blacklist.

appeal accepted
thread locked and moved

hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.