Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60514445
Your Character Name: Tyrese Metro

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Luvbunny

Ban Reason: NITRP / Prop killing
Time of Occurrence: 1 PM Happened 3-4 in the morning
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: I have no idead

So what happened was this random dude when I was minding my business and farming on my land shot me and took my UMP. I was very angry and since I wasn't recording at the time and no admins were on I couldn't do anything about it. I recognized this kid though, this kid has been harassing me constantly on the server and doesn't leave me alone. All he plays is EMS and he tries to VDM me and call me racial slurs. On the server this morning he kept trying to VDM me and my friend, so to defend myself from VDM I was prop pushing his car to get him away from me. But, even when I killed him he kept coming back and kept harassing me. I am just appalled that I was the one who got reported when this kid RDM'ed and harassed my friends all day. I just want for me to be unbanned because all I was trying to do was defend myself from being VDM'ed.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there Dio,

I was provided proof that you were using a prop to flick around an ambulance, killing him.

Either way, you've broken servers rules, which you may not even do to defend yourself from VDM, which is not up for you to conclude anyways. You should've reported it if you'd have been harassed or VDM'ed

My question for you is: Will you continue with such behaviour in the future?

Tyrese Metro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I know what I did was not justified, however it is not fair to ban me and keep him playing just because he made a report and I didn't. I also think matters like this should be investigated further in the future rather than just banning the first person to be reported. I will not continue this behavior in the future, I know what i did was wrong and I apologize for doing it. I don't think it's justified for me to be banned and the person in the EMS to be let off. Because from the person in the EMS I lost my UMP and I was very bitter because there were no admins on. In the future I will make sure I have a recording. But I understand what I did was wrong and I would appreciate it if I got a second chance.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, if what you're telling here is the truth.

However, he was able to provide proof about your wrong doing, while im unaware about the circumstances of what apparently happened to you. And I'm only able to prosecute according to that, i cannot do anything without concluding a rulebreak.

I still see where you are coming from. Since you seem to show remorse for what you've done and have stated that you'll not behave like you did in the future, your appeal will be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.