Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80660467
Your Character Name: Gabriel Mathews

Ban Length: 1 day 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @officernoodles

Ban Reason: ltarp
Time of Occurrence: about 7pm est 12/6/18
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

as you can tell in the video, i get pissed off from the vdmer, and i was also going out with friends right after this so either way i was getting off.

http://prntscr.com/lrsn4m

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I merged your posts. Please do not make separate replies when adding to your thread, unless it's in response to another post. Click the Edit button found on your post, and modify your "Original Post"

Otherwise, wait for officernoodles response on your topic. Thanks.

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I merged your posts. Please do not make separate replies when adding to your thread, unless it's in response to another post. Click the Edit button found on your post, and modify your "Original Post"

Otherwise, wait for officernoodles response on your topic. Thanks.

my bad, i was tripping when i saw it merged lmao that really fucked up my mind there

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Either way you left the game. I'm not seeing a reason from you as to why you are apologetic about the situation. You got vdmed I will give you that and I'll search through panel logs to see who did it and punish appropriately but, you still left the game...

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Either way you left the game. I'm not seeing a reason from you as to why you are apologetic about the situation. You got vdmed I will give you that and I'll search through panel logs to see who did it and punish appropriately but, you still left the game...

But I was fully dead, i had to get off either way. I still don’t get how me leaving while I’m fully dead and there’s is no further rp situation on me, counts as leaving to avoid role play. I don’t see anything I was ban worthy on my part, due to the situation I do not believe this is even worthy of a ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gregg already told you to stop double posting. This is your last warning.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation, avoid your death timer or jail timer. You must contact an ingame staff member and be granted permission if you want to leave during a jail sentence, death timer or active role-play situation.

Ban Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.