Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Fish
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49679220
Your Character Name (if known): Unknown

Target Steam Name: FallenderMond
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Target Character Name: Lance Cadente

Request Reason: I was going to the hosp and I saw Fallender dragging Benji from the EMS who was actively trying to revive him. Benji was also on my freq as we have been playing togther so me and @ killed him for preventing us from healing our friend.

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Kyle Hatke @IXY
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd also like to add that he was combat healed 3 times and I'm pretty sure that is not allowed since we were still in combat.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was not trying to prevent said player from being revived. I turned around and seen you and another player watching me, I told EMS to not revive him as I knew that when the player would get revived, you would both try to kill me. So instead I tried to make it seem like said person was going to die so that you could both leave the area so that I could revive and arrest him without there being a chance of me getting killed.

Berry Gunderson

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was not trying to prevent said player from being revived. I turned around and seen you and another player watching me, I told EMS to not revive him as I knew that when the player would get revived, you would both try to kill me. So instead I tried to make it seem like said person was going to die so that you could both leave the area so that I could revive and arrest him without there being a chance of me getting killed.
So yes you preventing Benji from being healed would give us the right to kill you because you were dragging his lifeless body out on the street. As in the clip shows you saying "I don't give a shit, you are not reviving him"

Also why not call for back up in a situation like that instead of putting Benji's life at risk?

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was no backup, I was practically the only officer on. Benji murdered the Chief so I was being extremely cautious. Quit reaching loser.

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was no backup, I was practically the only officer on. Benji murdered the Chief so I was being extremely cautious. Quit reaching loser.
I mean this whole situation shouldn’t of even of happened since you died but got combat healed 3 times they can check logs for that and even if there was no backup you shouldn’t of been dragging my body away from the hospital

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I mean this whole situation shouldn’t of even of happened since you died but got combat healed 3 times they can check logs for that and even if there was no backup you shouldn’t of been dragging my body away from the hospital
I had no control of the combat healing. I kept getting revived and you kept on killing me. I couldn't tell the medic to stop because as soon as I would get up, you'd kill me

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review - I do see a lot of replies so I don't think more will be needed but this will still take a moment to process regardless as I've got several to review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.1.7​
Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.​
Violated​

I can somewhat understand your reasoning, but I don't find it to be sufficient reason to be interfering in the medical process of a suspect, with the result for potentially lethal results. As an officer you do not have a right to deny someone life saving medical procedure. If you feel that you are at risk of dying or otherwise losing the suspect, simply back off a bit and try and catch them later.

@FallenderMond will receive a Verbal Warning.

Furthermore, the situation resulted in the players death and loss of items, it will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
Please let me know if I need to check for the fates of any items before making a refund request. DM me on discord at Alphadef#4240.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.