Not open for further replies.

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): Unknown
Ban Reason: Unknown, reason says: "You were banned permanently by Console with reason: Extended, usage of alt during his punishment period. Appeal @ monolithservers.com."
Unban Reason: Im not sure whatever I did but I apologize for my actions previously. If you could please unban me I'd like to be apart of the community again. For some unknown reason it says I have an extended ban for 'usage of an alt during punishment' but if that were true wouldn't my alternate account have been banned? My only alternate account is here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363514173/ and as of trying 5 minutes ago it is not banned from the server so Im not sure where the accusation of an alt being used comes into play. Once again though I apologize for whatever actions I did almost 2 years ago and would like to join the community again. If I could please be told what I did which was for the original ban, it would be appreciated so no further grievances occur.

Time of Occurrence: Unknown, maybe 2 years ago?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Trevor,

If I recall correctly, you had a pretty toxic attitude in the past and were banned several times for disrespect and other rulebreaks. In addition to that, you tried to start drama in this community, which is completely unacceptable, even if it was two years ago.

Therefore, this ban appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.