Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:LilxPump420
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187135080
Your Character Name (If Applicable) Donnel Chapman

Ban Length:1 Hour
Admin who banned you Drake

Ban Reason: Mugging in public Staff Dis (Which is all false.)
Time of Occurrence:4 minutes ago
Relevant Evidence: No evidence I did anything to be honest besides that I was around nobody but my friend and I robbed him saying drop your gun and he refused to do it so I killed him and the admin said nobody would rob in a city which I am from Chicago and ive seen a person get robbed in the middle of a crowd I'm pretty sure that's false maybe not for the UK but the USA its false Also People can get robbed in a city where nobody is located like an alley way or behind a building where nobody can see you and I was auto banned didn't get to explain my valid points or anything and I don't know how I was staff dissing the only thing I did disrespectful was tell the kid who reported me to shut up because he kept speaking over me while I was tryna tell my side than I was banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Vinnie Cannizzo

Last edited:

LilxPump420

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

No offense or no threat meant but I know about the dossing because its obvious and I wonder why it keeps happening probably because people get banned for stupid reasons that don't make sense like this like people don't have to be banned this was my first report against me I've been plays for a couple of days now and banned for this bull its kind of ridiculous please don't let stuff like this keep happening I enjoy the role-play on the server and don't wanna see harm to this server anymore please please fix this situation @Gurrazor

LilxPump420

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Skull Hunter (Dr. Pepper) I'm making a new ban appeal because I got banned for someone doing the same shit I did to me but I cuffed them and tried contacting admin but report didn't work so I told him to and they spoke over me and than banned for fear rp like wtf?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@LilxPump420 Was the second banned issued by the same administrator?

D

Deleted member 874

No. I banned him the second time for a couple hours for breaking FearRP and Failure to roleplay properly and lying inside of a admin sit. You can check out the situation in his second ban appeal.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.