Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Memerman
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:43756785
Your Character Name: james ontario

Ban Length:1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: the box when I join server says "harrasment, no intention to roleplay, nitrp
Time of Occurrence:i dont now when i get ban it when i join the server it say i was ban but it work last night, i dont know if is mistake
Relevant Evidence:i dont know i just join and say i get ban
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Gregg

can i please get unban i dont know what i do wrong

english is 2nd language i think i said right thouh

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Memerman1337

The purpose behind your ban is as followed and will be outlined and detail all your actions.

Harassment: You were consistently attacking the officers arresting you verbally, with no rhyme or reason. The reason I included this is that, when you were doing this, you weren't doing it in RP. You were attacking the player them self, and was unneeded.

No Intention to Roleplay: Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot or log of this, but after you were arrested, you said you didn't care or could care less about the whole situation. I remember another RP situation before this where you said you didn't care, and even popped off in OOC saying "this server sucks". It was clear at this point you showed dis-interest in the roleplay being conducted, after the prior situation, and refused to cooperate further.

LTARP: Correction to your reason. This was also included. You disconnected during the RP situation, and did not return. Nor was staff informed of you having to leave for any reason.

Memerman1337

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i never ltarp i said i could care less about getting arrest but i never leave the server i stay for 20 minute jail time and when it dont i leave the server. i was in bad mood because i join server and there was no admin on and a guy shoot me with pistol and said he was hitman and i lost my money and a cop was going around giving tickets for no reson and say ilghal drivng spell wrong and i cant spawn car when admin was back my mood got a bit better but i dont see how i wasnt rp because i say in ooc. i dont know what i say to cop though i talk lot shit maybe i dont know @Gregg

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

i never ltarp i said i could care less about getting arrest but i never leave the server i stay for 20 minute jail time and when it dont i leave the server. i was in bad mood because i join server and there was no admin on and a guy shoot me with pistol and said he was hitman and i lost my money and a cop was going around giving tickets for no reson and say ilghal drivng spell wrong and i cant spawn car when admin was back my mood got a bit better but i dont see how i wasnt rp because i say in ooc. i dont know what i say to cop though i talk lot shit maybe i dont know @Gregg

I can affirm you there were two staff members present during that "Hitman" situation, actually three were. One of them even witnessed and confirmed the situation was within our guidelines and rules, and the RP itself was fine.

As for LTARP, again, you had disconnected. You were no longer on the server, you weren't fully processed, you were still cuffed and not fully arrested/put into the jail cells. Before they could do anything, you left. Essentially, you were no longer on the server anymore, I don't know why you're lying about that detail.

I understand maybe being in a poor mood, but it kinda gets messy when you're taking it out on others and then completely just disregarding the rules of the server.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This appeal is going to be denied for the following reason: User appealing their banned lied in their appeal and has failed to make contact with me regarding their appeal. Please note that if you wish to correctly appeal your ban, it is best to remain truthful on all aspects of the appeal including the information you provide from your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.