Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Communist Elephant

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:501448773
Your Character Name: Doe John

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @TheRustyPlayer

Ban Reason: Unauthorised Corruption (confiscating items & deposting sed items
Unban Reason: I am a few days new to the server and I've worked as bank security. Two people tried to rob the bank I was working at so I pew pew'd them and cleared everyone else out of the bank to wait for police. I took the guns off of them to give them to the police but, when I tried giving them to police they told me they auto confiscated out of there inventories so I thought maybe it was a glitch or something. I had to go to work IRL so I couldnt sit around and play games any longer. I wasn't trying to be corrupt with what police was telling me and the time I just had to do what I did.

Just wanted to say I think 5 days is super excessive saying I've played on this server maybe 2-3days with 0 warnings and this being my first ban.

Time of Occurrence: 2:09 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'm willing to lift your ban on the basis that you hand over all the items apon arrival to a staff member, how does this sound?
If you accept this then I will ask you to message a either me or another staff member online and we will meet you in the city for the transaction of items.
The ban will only be lifted when you message a staff member before you join.

Communist Elephant

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'm willing to lift your ban on the basis that you hand over all the items apon arrival to a staff member, how does this sound?
If you accept this then I will ask you to message a either me or another staff member online and we will meet you in the city for the transaction of items.
The ban will only be lifted when you message a staff member before you join.
Yes, I'm willing to do so,

Status
Not open for further replies.