Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Random/Thtgeekydude?
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):[U:1:293664585]
Your Character Name:Azekial leronie

Ban Length: perma ban
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Melody

Ban Reason:inciting Drama,Toxicity, Community ban-No appeal
Unban Reason:Now i know it says No appeal, But in no means did i ever think i was Perma banned. Or was it ever said, i know what i did was wrong initially and that earned me a six month ban or something along those lines which i deserved because i was breaking the rules when i shouldnt of. And after that i was upset and decided to mouth off to Gurrazor and say stuff that was probably not true or mere rumors at that told to me by other people. Which wasnt fair on his part, I never had the chance to say sorry as i was not in the discord and i couldnt really add him on discord or say much via forums. But idk really, Im not really here to beg or anything to be unbanned as i guess i have been here for awhile and have built up a past, But in all honesty i figured i was banned for a solid year, I was just Chilling and Somebody hops infront of me, Asks when i got unbanned and bans me. I dont really plan on Starting no trouble or drama i just want to see my friends again lol, cant really say much besides sorry

Time of Occurrence:9ish est 6/10
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yeah.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have been caught inciting drama in the past, trying to hurt our community. You have received a community ban and will not be unbanned. You had your chance and you blew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.