Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @L2HUNT2

Ban Reason: Staff disrespect | No intent to RP | Minge | Breaking fearRP
Time of Occurrence: 25/07/2017 00:04 GMT+00
Relevant Evidence:
(from other POV)
Additional members involved/witnessing: NaithDJ/John Bob

Things that happened:
1) I do have intent to RP as i had played on the server daily for 2 weeks+
2) I didn't minge, some guy was winding me up infront of the admin and he didn't stop it and i was getting annoyed so i tased him during a sit but let him keep everything that dropped off of his body
3) I didn't break fearRP, on my screen my gun was out since the second that i had got out of the car and he had no real reason to ever arrest me in the first place and the second time it was the person i ran overs fault for standing next to my car so it wouldnt have happened if the dude had moved out of the way as i asked
4) I accept the staff disrespect as i was irritated that i had waited 1 hour after telling the truth only to find out that i would get banned, the admin changed the ban from a 1 month ban to a perma ban as the person (Sam Wong) was telling him to make it a perma ban.
5) The original ban was 1 week and 7hrs of something so which was then changed to one month for staff disrespect, it was later changed to a perma ban because the person in game told me to.

Tags:
@WhiteWolf

Last edited:

L2HUNT2

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

During the sit that I had taken you into, along with Sam Wong(Provider of the Evidence) you told me that you had your firearm (P99) out the whole time, which you in fact did not have out the whole time. After looking at the recording and 2:13 to 2:16 you clearly had your keys out when he had his deagle trained on you, but even then, you proceeded to pull out your P99 and break FearRP. You attempted to persuade me that Sam Wong was lying the whole time when you in fact were. Now, your ban would have been what I made up before, but after I stated that you were going to be banned, you called me "Autistic" proceeded to taze me (Which you were doing to Sam Wong when he stated the facts that incriminated you) and acted like a upset brat. And yes the ban was changed from a month to a perma for I was informed that you had no intent to rp, which made your punishment worse.

SNG AlphaRL

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

During the sit that I had taken you into, along with Sam Wong(Provider of the Evidence) you told me that you had your firearm (P99) out the whole time, which you in fact did not have out the whole time. After looking at the recording and 2:13 to 2:16 you clearly had your keys out when he had his deagle trained on you, but even then, you proceeded to pull out your P99 and break FearRP. You attempted to persuade me that Sam Wong was lying the whole time when you in fact were. Now, your ban would have been what I made up before, but after I stated that you were going to be banned, you called me "Autistic" proceeded to taze me (Which you were doing to Sam Wong when he stated the facts that incriminated you) and acted like a upset brat. And yes the ban was changed from a month to a perma for I was informed that you had no intent to rp, which made your punishment worse.

But i did have intent to rp, i have played daily for the last week and every other day for 2 weeks so cain i have the punishment changed back as they made up things to make my punishment worse so i feel they should be punished too

an upset*
I was telling the truth, i wouldnt wait 1 hr just to get perma ban from a server it makes no sense. I literally stayed there for 1 hr getting pissed off by Sam Wong and u did nothing, so i took matter into my own hands and to stop him from talking i tased him and after he got up after being tased he waould say "It was just a joke" then proceed to laugh

Last edited:

L2HUNT2

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

But i did have intent to rp, i have played daily for the last week and every other day for 2 weeks so cain i have the punishment changed back as they made up things to make my punishment worse so i feel they should be punished too

an upset*
I was telling the truth, i wouldnt wait 1 hr just to get perma ban from a server it makes no sense. I literally stayed there for 1 hr getting pissed off by Sam Wong and u did nothing, so i took matter into my own hands and to stop him from talking i tased him and after he got up after being tased he waould say "It was just a joke" then proceed to laugh

You have to understand that different people have different personalities. If someone is pissing you off then you need to walk away from them and ignore them, as I stated on multiple occasions during our sit. Yes, we may have waited one hour during the sit but you did lie to me, and I do not take kindly to liars. It is up to my higher ups at this point for I feel as if it should not be lifted.
@Gurrazor @WhiteWolf

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Okay in the sit you tazed me, you said the mod was autsistic and tazed him too just because the video shows that you broke fearRP and you was going to get banned. Also i never told no staff to change it to a perma ban why would i even do that that was his decision not mine but i think that it should stay as a permanent because you broke multiple rules you tazed the Mod while in a sit and tazed me 2 times or more while in a sit also shooting at a bin when told not to because we was in a sit you done it again and you disrespected me but mostly a staff member.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Reduced to 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.