DB KILLER

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: 01000100 01000010
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Your Character Name: Liao Yuhan (I think)

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Thanewolf

Ban Reason: Failure to report alting/cheating/doxing or actively attempting to dox
Unban Reason: Starting off, I'm sincerely sorry to everyone affected from the doxing situation that happened in our discord, I understand multiple people were affected a lot by this and I had no intention for that to happen and that if I reported the person doing the doxing it could be resolved more easily and quicker. I understand that most of it could of been resolved if I just reported the main individual that took part in the doxing I just didn't want to ruin any current friendships I had with the people at the time. I tried my personal best to stay out of it as much as I could as that's not how I wish to be seen. I am extremely sorry to levels I cannot express to people affected by this and if I could go back and change what I did and report the individual I would of, I understand potentially unbanning me is not an easy decision due to the severity of the situation that occurred but as previously stated I did try to stay out of it as much as possible since that's not stuff I like to get involved in and invading peoples privacy can heavily affect people as I've been one to experience it in the past and it's not great. I do understand if my ban appeal is considered that I will most likely be on my last chance of under some sort of if I mess up I get extended punishments compared to the average player which is completely understandable due to the situation. I also want to state I do not speak to the people that mainly caused the issues that lead to my ban anymore since they're just not good people to be around with what they do and how they act even if it's just online. I appreciate you taking the time to even look at my appeal and consider it. I do wish to come back to the community a better person and not cause any issues like I did in the past including minor rulebreaks and such I did in the past and overall just have fun with the server and enjoy it like I used to with my friends that recently got unbanned. Thanks for reading and potentially considering this.

Time of Occurrence: Just under a year ago.
Additional members involved/witnessing: shain
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Accepted.

Any similar association regarding, doxing, & cheating will result in a community ban with no option to appeal.

Regards,
Community Management