Your Steam Name: MattIsNotDunn
Your Steam ID: 76561198168469682
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jared McSikLad

Ban Length: 1 Day
Admin who banned you: Tuffy

Ban Reason: RDM 
Time of Occurrence: 2AM
Relevant Evidence:

ShuaDaddy: I was banned for RDM'ing ShuaDaddy/Joshua Rodda, however he requested that I kill him. I tried to explain this to Tuffy as Joshua said on Teamspeak "Yo Jared, you been teleported, think you are in an Admin Sit." I tabbed back in, and began to explain that ShuaDaddy was fine with me killing him, but no sooner then that was I banned for one day. I would appreciate if this was reversed as there was really no reason for it, due to no RDM being committed; Joshua had a glitch and wanted me to kill him to see if it would fix it.

Additional members involved/witnessing: ShuaDaddy/Joshua Rodda

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, but with reversal right by @Tuffyif the information you provided is not accurate.

Acerius

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In this circumstance it would be appropriate if you could provide evidence of the other party giving permission for you to kill him, or having that player reply to this thread confirming this. I've tagged @Tuffy so that he can watch this thread and deal with it accordingly - do bare in mind, however, that the way in which the player gave you permission to kill him may not be considered a valid roleplay reason.

ShuaDaddy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did tell him to kill me because my game was glitching out.

I understand that this may not have fitted in with roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the future, please contact a staff instead and they'll respawn the glitched person. That way there won't be any misunderstandings or disruptions.

Tuffy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is fine, I understand but if you are stuck, please do call an admin  instead, as other people may see it as something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.