Not open for further replies.

Bob Ceno

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: entire population of Houston
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2581987
Your Character Name: entire population of Houston | It changes when I change my steam name...

Ban Length: 1 Year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Beta Spirit

Ban Reason: MASS VDM
Time of Occurrence: It was two weeks ago
Relevant Evidence: I've got none but one I've ran two people over WHO shot my vehicle and then I got auto ban :/ for mass vdm for one year
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Are you sure I banned You? I don't remember banning you

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

upon further investigation I remember you now, you had just came from a ban on the day I banned You, I initially banned you for 2 days until I was informed you'd just came from a ban. And after checking your record of bans I see that you've been banned many times for quite serious issues. Any response to this?

Bob Ceno

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

upon further investigation I remember you now, you had just came from a ban on the day I banned You, I initially banned you for 2 days until I was informed you'd just came from a ban. And after checking your record of bans I see that you've been banned many times for quite serious issues. Any response to this?
Yes, I've got ban actually two before I don't remember anymore for "mingegrabbing" a gun which was false I was in a gang at the time we were raided so I ran in snuk passed and got a gun and was auto banned then I got a ban uptop of that for disrespect those are my only two I think

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The ban you'd just returned from. Was for mingegrabbing, staff disrespect and lying to staff. 2 days before that you were banned for harassing a staff member and another ban before that for mingegrabbing,failure to value life,failrp and lying in a sit. Please explain why, after this ban record we should take the risk to urban you. And it would help if you had any evidence to prove you are innocent.

Bob Ceno

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The ban you'd just returned from. Was for mingegrabbing, staff disrespect and lying to staff. 2 days before that you were banned for harassing a staff member and another ban before that for mingegrabbing,failure to value life,failrp and lying in a sit. Please explain why, after this ban record we should take the risk to urban you. And it would help if you had any evidence to prove you are innocent.
wait what I was banned once for mingegramming and failure to value my life it alked to him on discord and he said oh he didn't know I was one apart of "thot gang" at the time so swat raided killed all i didn't need to value my life so i ran inside got a gun "mingegrabbed" then didn't drop it when i had a gun to my head "failure to value life" which is all false as we were in a death situation andtheyt killed all the people inside and then i said in the sit it wasn't "lying to staff" so yeah

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After much consideration I am deciding to close this appeal for now as I feel that you would be better suited reading the rules if the server more carefully. I suggest this due to your ban history and the severity of it. You will be able to appeal again after the 21st October (a months time) where i hope you will come to understand the reasons you have been banned not only by myself but by other staff including a server director.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.