Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:225967866
Your Character NameDrew Murphy

Ban Length:1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):noodle

Ban Reason:Times 3 NLR during PD raid
Time of Occurrence:6:50 atlantic
Relevant Evidence:None
Additional members involved/witnessing:None

I am appealing with no evidence what so ever though I am going to try anyway.

I was banned for a week due to NLR times three which I believe is a bit excessive considering that this server is the literal only thing I do in my spare time. Warning points are not frequent for me(only having one) And in the last year I have only had two bans (one for a week)
With this ban in place I hope that you ask around as I am known to be mature in my in game career which is full time Police Officer as I handle situations calm and collectively.
I believe this situation was a slip up and a bad one on my part and learning from my mistakes I vow never to break this rule once more.

Ps. It says I was a member since Feb 18th that is because that is when I joined the website

Hector Cooper III

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @MrPockets ,

You admitted to me that you intentionally broke NLR 3 times because you had a personal vendetta against the players who were raiding the PD. Although thank you for being honest, you were aware of the rule. It was obvious that you were aware when I was talking to you, so why do you think I should have taken this lightly? You intentionally made someone's experience worse because you didn't like them. You need this time off to think about what you have done.

I sure hope that you will never do such a thing again, and hopefully this week ban will serve as a warning to let you know that we take actions like this very seriously.

Your appeal has been denied,
Please take this time to read the rules, and fully understand them to improve yours and others roleplaying experience.
-Nooodle

Status
Not open for further replies.