Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Johnny Roast Beef,

You were banned from the server on 09/07/2023 (DD/MM/YYYY) for "No intent to roleplay (attempted Mass RDM)" for a period of 7 days (expires in 4 days from this post). In addition to your ban, you were blacklisted from both weapons and physgun for a period of one month as an extended preventative and punishment for your actions on the server.

All of the above was explained to you in depth before it was issued. I clearly remember speaking to you about the incident in which I somewhat recall you stating your only intention was to join the server to kill players without reason (which you also mentioned in Discord) and on deliberation of your punishment, you yourself recommended to be banned.

If you want your ban to be lifted, please explain why you should be unbanned.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Johnny Roast Beef,

Your reasoning does not make any sense nor make your actions acceptable but based on the circumstances of the situation I will remove your ban as you have already spent enough time banned from the server. Although both of your preventative blacklists (1 month) will remain, this includes weapons and physgun which you can try and appeal after another week from today.

Appeal Accepted,
Locked,
Moved to Handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.