Ban Reason: Mass VDM
Time of Occurrence: 14:09 GMT +00
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Callum Pablenka

SNG AlphaRL

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Go to 1 minute 5, i was banned for that part mainly, i shouted bitches as John McCarthy shot at me, the reason i crashed into them was server lag, i went to turn left but it lagged so i went straight forward. @ChosenDemon said "he has been banned for vdm and thats it". and told my friend i had to post on the forums to get unbanned. I would also like my items back that i lost when i was VDMd myself. Proof here:
I lost a silverballer and a Makarov. Chosen damon told me to tag him in this so 2 birds with 1 stone.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As we discussed in the staff sit it is blatantly obvious that you hit the break as you were coming down the hill, saw the guys in front of the bank, and rammed right into them yelling "bitches" at them which is when you got shot.

Ban Appeal: DENIED

Also, if you want your gun back from the other report for VDM make a refund request.

SNG AlphaRL

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Dude, i braked on the hill, skidded out and was about to go to PD to become police, the server lagged therefore i crashed into them. I shouted bitches after the first shot was fired witch can clearly been seen at 1:05 - 1:08 in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.