Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Cashew
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:57103519
Your Character Name: Jerri Ferris

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): -Broken-

Ban Reason: Inciting Drama
Unban Reason: Pretty much we did a little bit of memeing not going to lie wont help me here and we were saying a wipe was happening like people have been joking for the past three days i was going at it with another guy as a joke and then later on the admin teleports into our base and grabs us and pretty much yells very angry like not even kidding like genuinely upset not to mention this happened with like 45 people online Sunday night we then got OOC black listed should of been the end there we were joking about it at the bank later and the admin teleports to us again picks me up not in a sit and shakes me above a whole crowd starting more drama in the server and then leaving later about 20 minutes he then bans another guy for 1 week and we were like oh shit okay we already stopped so definitely then and there we puckered up then he proceeds to ban a friend of mine another friend and then me like 35 percent of the server pop at the time heck maybe even a 6th guy i don't think it was justifiable was i acting like a child sure was a day ban acceptable which it was until it was updated i don't think it was handled in a professional manner than he changed it to 1 week for joking about a wipe? we all had a good laugh with a bunch of folks and out of no where the ban comes in no warning about the ban and no sit at all? thanks for the consideration.

Time of Occurrence:12:26
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nick Ferris, Chang Cho, Ching cho. and another guy a mayor who got banned.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Rhodesia

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I mean to be honest i didnt think it would get this far everyone who gets banned plays the victim or sympthany card but damn ill take a day or two ban for my punishment and i know a week was suggested but yeah i messed up to be honest. but a week is a bit extensive i don't think that fixes problems by locking them up and throwing away the key.

Rhodesia

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

T
I mean to be honest i didnt think it would get this far everyone who gets banned plays the victim or sympthany card but damn ill take a day or two ban for my punishment and i know a week was suggested but yeah i messed up to be honest. but a week is a bit extensive i don't think that fixes problems by locking them up and throwing away the key.
There was like 3 people who were like what really everyone knew it was a joke we werent trying to defame and admin me and my friends had a few drinks and we were having a good time man.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You and your friends were warned repeatedly both publicly and privately to stop inciting drama by spreading the falsehood that there was going to be a server wipe. Not only did at no point then or now have any of you show any contrition, you continued to do exactly what I had already warned and OOC blacklisted most of the group over after you thought that I had left. Every time I tried to speak to any of you, as a group you were all dismissive and combative. After the mayor was banned, you guys continued while openly admitting that you were as a group spreading the rumor of a server wipe as a meme to cause drama.

On the advice of an administrator for the server since this was a group effort to cause drama, I banned everyone involved for a week for inciting drama. You all had multiple chances to stop but continued to push the line time after time again until I started handing out bans.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.