Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ARMADA STRIKE
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:578581467
Your Character Name: John Smith

Ban Length: 2 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Marwan

Ban Reason: Supplying an alt account
Unban Reason: As you know i was banned for supplying an alt but its not like i just gave him the gun i sold it to him then after figured out he was and alt i have the clips of me selling him the gun so i believe i didnt break the rules selling him the weapon and the reason i didnt report him is i only report people when they do something to me and i gave Marwan the items that he had given me so no harm seems to have been done

https://medal.tv/clips/nJcn7tGcPTbaH/vpM489Jdr?invite=cr-MSxiekYsNzAxMTg4Mjgs

Time of Occurrence: i dont know
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Armada Strike

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So i was walking around and someone walked up to me and was like you have a gun for sale. So i wanted the money and i knew the voice right away we went to the bank i gave him a mp9 i cant remember if i went with him right away or i saw him again i know that we job abused to get up to l2 i followed him to the lake and he started raiding someone and he killed them pretty fast He got their guns and started dropping them in random spot so i kept them i looted 1 body and got some lsd stuff then after all that we went back to l1 and we got pulled into the sit that was all i can remember I am sorry to the people that died and i am sorry to the staff that you had to waste you time and take care of the people Tonny killed i failed to realize that my actions could have a huge impact Sorry Marwan that i lied in the report

Last edited:

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Armada Strike

Thank you for spending the time to make this appeal.

I'm going to reduce this ban to one week because you admitted and apologised for your actions. However, if something similar happens again in the future, the punishment will be harsher.

Appeal Partially Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.