TorkyJ

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Torky_JO
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:543405493
Your Character Name: Justin Hernandez

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console (something)

Ban Reason: LTAA
Unban Reason: Hello, so you may know of the streaming service "geforce now" where you can stream steam games to multiple different devices like Xbox and low spec pc's/laptop's, etc. Besides the point, on the service there's 3 types of member ships and I only have the free one, and with the free one you only get 1 hour of playtime, and the thing is, I've been playing for awhile, I'm interested in becoming staff, I know the rules. There's no reason for me to purposely leave. Coincidencely The timer happened to go off and kick me from the game a second later after I got tazed by an officer. If you don't believe me, and you want to keep the Ban in place I understand. P.S. you can switch from your current streaming device to a different device (like mobile in my case) quickly enough to reset the timer and switch the session running on the rig your streaming from. So if you notice that I have a long playtime today, this is what I was doing to stay online and make sure I wasn't going to get ltaa banned. I'm very sorry and I will do my uttermost ability to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Time of Occurrence: 3am 8/10/22
Additional members involved/witnessing: I wouldn't know
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes I have

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact me on Discord, my username is something60#8942 .

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.